Aromatherapy Diffusers Market To Advance At CAGR Of 9.2% By 2027
Posted by rahul nikade on August 4th, 2022
Aromatherapy Diffusers Industry Overview
The global aromatherapy diffusers market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.22 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.2% in terms of revenue, over the forecast period. The numerous health benefits associated with essential oils are projected to fuel the growth. Rising demand for aromatherapy diffusers at homes, commercial spaces, and hotels is expected to further fuel the product demand.
Aromatherapy Diffusers Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global aromatherapy diffusers market on the basis of product, distribution channel, application, and region:
Based on the Product Insights, the market is segmented into Ultrasonic, Nebulizers, Evaporative, Heat.
- The prices of most of these diffusers are high on account of the lack of availability and awareness of these products primarily in emerging economies in Asia Pacific as well as Central and South America.
- Ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers are anticipated to dominate the overall market over the forecast period owing to their characteristics to retain the therapeutic properties of essential oils and create a pleasing ambiance. Ultrasonic diffusers use electronic frequencies to cause vibrations in the water, that break essential oil into tiny microparticles, thus, dispersing the oil in a fine mist.
- Nebulizer is expected to be the fastest-growing product segment over the forecast period as the product offers the best diffusion of essential oils in large rooms without losing the therapeutic value oils.
- Evaporative diffusers are basic types of diffusers and have a simple operation compared to ultrasonic diffusers. Heat diffusers are one of the oldest forms of diffusers, where candles or electricity are used to generate heat and diffuse essential oils into the atmosphere.
Based on the Distribution Channel Insights, the market is segmented into Retailers, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, E-commerce, Others.
- The retail segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth over the forecast period as consumers prefer retail stores over other options owing to the personalized services offered.
- Consumer-buying behavior has been reshaped over the past few years owing to factors such as product availability, variety, selection of desired delivery period, and lucrative offers and discounts; prompting consumers to opt for retail shopping.
- The E-commerce segment held a significant market share in 2019 and is expected to emerge as one of the fastest-growing distribution channels over the forecast period. An increasing number of internet users in emerging and developed countries is likely to propel the demand for products that are available through online channels over the forecast period.
- Manufacturers prefer selling their products to supermarkets and hypermarkets since it is easy to deal with one large retailer than to supply to a number of small independent retailers. In addition, supermarkets generate more sales compared to other channels as they have access to a larger consumer base.
Based on the Application Insights, the market is segmented into Residential, Commercial, Spa & Relaxation.
- Spa and relaxation applications dominate the market and are anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 9.6% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period owing to the increasing consumer spending on spa vacations and treatments.
- Most spas procure diffusers and essential oils in the form of kits at low prices. The kits are sold by the bundle of 10 to 20 and comprise different types of essential oils including eucalyptus, lavender, and lemongrass that help with various health problems from anxiety to sinus issues.
- The demand for aromatherapy diffusers in the residential application segment is anticipated to surpass 1.15 billion by 2027 owing to the increasing adoption of the product to create a relaxed ambiance.
- Several other end-users, such as households, offices, and cars are increasingly utilizing diffusers that release fragrant oils to create products that appeal to the olfactory senses of consumers, thereby heightening their interest.
Aromatherapy Diffusers Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Companies Profile & Market Share Insights
The companies on the basis of product quality, types, and cost. Key players primarily compete on the basis of application development capability and new technologies used for product manufacturing. Most of these companies strive to manufacture diffusers suitable for all types of essential oils.
Some prominent players in the global aromatherapy diffusers market include
- Young Living Essential Oils
- NOW Foods
- dÅTERRA International
- GreenAir, Inc.
Order a free sample PDF of the Aromatherapy Diffusers Market Intelligence Study, published by Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter