Global Robotic Welding Market Key Growth Factor Analysis & Research Study 2022-2028
Posted by Karthik Pilla on August 11th, 2022
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Robotic Welding Market 2022-2028” under Heavy Industry Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
Robotic welding is a highly advanced version of automated welding, in which machines conduct the welding, but welders still control and supervise the process. The use of robotic technology allows for precise and quick results, less waste, and greater safety. The global Robotic Welding Market will estimate a total of USD 6,822 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 7.1 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Robotic Welding Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends, and drivers into global robotic welding market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate, and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the robotic welding industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, payload, end user, and region. The global market for robotic welding can be segmented by type: spot welding, arc welding, and others. The spot welding segment was the largest contributor to the global robotic welding market in 2021. Robotic welding market is further segmented by payload: less than 50 kg, 50-150 kg, more than 150 kg. Based on end users, the robotic welding market is segmented into automotive and transportation, electricals and electronics, metal and machinery, construction, and others. The automotive and transportation segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the robotic welding market also can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of the robotic welding market.
- spot welding
- arc welding
- less than 50 kg
- 50-150 kg
- more than 150 kg
By end user:
- automotive and transportation
- electricals and electronics
- metal and machinery
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Robotic Welding Market, including ABB Limited, Carl Cloos Schweisstechnik GmbH, Comau S.p.A. (Stellantis N.V.), FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., KUKA AG (Midea Group Co., Ltd.), Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Staubli International AG, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global robotic welding market.
- To classify and forecast the global robotic welding market based on type, payload, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global robotic welding market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global robotic welding market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global robotic welding market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global robotic welding market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773