Changing lifestyle and eating habits have led to the deficiency of various vitamins and minerals, which, in turn, has affected the health of consumers, causing various diseases. Vitamin C ingredients are increasingly been used for supporting immune functions in patients suffering from common cold, and primarily, respiratory tract infections. Clinical studies have also highlighted the potential role of vitamin C ingredients in treating atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension, and cancer.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a Sample@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31920
Thus, potent health benefits of vitamin C ingredients is one of the major factors driving market growth. The global vitamin C ingredients market has witnessed substantial growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period (2020 to 2030), at a steady CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Vitamin C Ingredients Market Study
- Europe dominates the global vitamin C ingredients market with the highest volume share of 30% in 2019. This is attributable to the higher number of end users of vitamin C ingredients in the food & beverage industry, and increased awareness among the population regarding the consumption of ingredients that benefit the health.
- Based on product type, ascorbic acid dominates the global vitamin C ingredients market with a value share of 53%. Increased application of ascorbic acid in the pharmaceutical industry for preventing low levels of vitamin C, in the food & beverage industry to add citrus flavor, and the cosmetics industry to protect and rejuvenate the skin, contributes to its high market share
- Bakery, a sub-segment of food and beverages, is projected to exhibit a high value CAGR of 6% in the global vitamin C ingredients market. The major contributing factor their properties that enhance the shelf life of bakery products by acting as a natural preservative, along with improving dough volume in commercial bakeries and large bread factories.
- The powder form of vitamin C ingredients is witnessing a prominent market value share of close to 80% in the global vitamin C ingredients market, owing to easy availability and higher production volume of powder.
- Vitamin C ingredients such as ascorbic acid contributes to the immune system by supporting many cellular functions of both, adaptive and innate immune systems. With the spread of COVID-19, demand for immune supporting ingredients has increased. Thus, the market for vitamin C Ingredients is expected to show immense growth in the near term.
For critical insights on this market, request for customization here@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31920
Global Vitamin C Ingredients Market: Competitive Landscape
Global leaders in the vitamin C ingredients market have adopted efficient strategies to increase their presence and market share in this space. Key players are investing in the strategic expansion of their manufacturing facilities.
- In 2019, Koninklijke DSM N.V. upgraded its vitamin C facility in Jiangshan, China, for increasing the production of vitamin C ingredients. The company invested in modernizing the facility in China for improving the performance of the plant, along with quality and safety efficiencies for increased market share.
In addition, key players in the global vitamin C ingredients landscape are focusing on promotion strategies for increasing the penetration of their products across different regions.
- In 2019, Hangzhou Focus Corporation attended GULFOOD DUBAI for showcasing its antioxidants, preservatives, and flavor ingredients to food manufacturers in Dubai, so as to increase its customer base.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31920
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com