The Global Dry Molasses Market Overview Includes an Extensive Research of the Dry Molasses Market At The Global Level. With The Research, You Could Be Quickly Benefited As It Helps You Identify The Global Dry Molasses Market To A Great Extent. It Comes With A Detailed Analysis Of The Latest Reports Related To The Global Dry Molasses Market For 2022 To 2031. Furthermore, It Comes With An Exhaustive Report Analysis That Includes The Latest Trends Prevalent In The Industries. These Reports Offer The Industries With The Market Definition, Fundamental Applications, And The Market’s Latest Trends.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for free sample copy@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32298
Use of dry molasses is increasing in the food & beverage industry, owing to rising inclination of consumers toward natural products and high demand for sugar alternatives. Dry molasses, in the powdered form, has a dark brown color, and comes with an intense flavor and aroma that it lends to food products. Dry molasses is increasingly being used as a sweetening agent in various food products, including baked goods, desserts, snacks, chocolate candies, bars, sauces, and others. It is easy to use, has effective functionality, and is a simple source of sugar.
Thus, food & beverage manufacturers are increasingly preferring the use of dry molasses as a natural sweetening agent in products. As such, the global dry molasses market is set to experience a value growth of around 5% CAGR over the next ten years.
- International Molasses Corporation
- Standish Milling
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Pestell Nutrition Inc.
- Nature’s Creation
- Zook Molasses Company
- ACI Animal Health
- Westway Feed Products
- Provet Pharma Private Limited
- Rocky Mountain Spice Company
- Prescribed For Life
- NPK Industries
- Great American Spice Company
- Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc.
Request For Customization@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32298
- The market in India and China is expected to surge at CAGRs of 5.6% and 6.6%, respectively, over the decade.
- In Asia Pacific, manufacturers are increasingly using dry molasses for application in animal feed, owing to the presence of large molasses producing countries such as India, China and Thailand, which account for more than 30% of the world’s molasses production.
- Dry molasses sourced from sugar beet is expected to exhibit significant value CAGR of close to 6%, owing to its high nutritional value and increasing use in animal feed.
- The dry molasses market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 4% through 2030.
- Germany, France, and Russia account for a significant share of Europe’s market, powered by high per capita consumption.
- Establishment of efficient supply chain management and distribution channels is facilitating the easy availability of dry. The online distribution channel is expected to witness growth of more than 6% CAGR through 2030.
- Spread of COVID-19 has hampered production and disrupted the supply chain activities of dry molasses. However, with increasing demand for health-beneficial, nutrient, and natural products, losses are expected to be recovered in the near term.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32298
Dry molasses manufacturers are also focusing on engaging in constructive collaborations with animal feed industry players for producing high quality animal feed products. Manufacturers are constantly making efforts in increasing the sales of dry molasses for animal feed through partnerships.
- In 2020, Pestell Nutrition Inc. announced a distribution and logistics partnership with Kemin Industries across Canada. This expansion allowed Kemin Animal Nutrition and Health North America to offer products to a wider range of customers, giving Pestell Nutrition Inc. the opportunity to broaden its value-added feed additive portfolio across Canada.
- In 2019, Alltech and Archbold Biological Station’s Buck Island Ranch formed a strategic research alliance to specifically develop and increase the quality and quantity of beef produced in subtropical regions. The company intends to enhance its feed product portfolio through this alliance.
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com