The application of marc is increasing in the animal feed industry, due to the growing preference for natural additives and feed nutrients that improve animal performance. Vinasse is used as an additive in animal feed due to its probiotic properties, which result in better feed conversion and increased body weight. Coming from sugar cane and sugar beet, the former far outstrips the latter in all geographic areas.
Vinasse can also be used as a carrier in premixes, as a palatability enhancer or rumen activator. The presence of organic acid in the pomace supports better digestion, synthesis and absorption of vitamins and minerals and improves feed metabolism. Therefore, animal feed manufacturers increasingly prefer marc to produce healthful feed additives. Therefore, the global pomace market is expected to experience growth in value of around 4.5% CAGR over the next ten years.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a samples @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16693
Key points of the market study
- The marc market in India and China is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.7% and 5.7% respectively until 2030.
- By source, sugar cane is seeing a significant market value share of over 90%. The key factor contributing to the high pomace ratio production through sugar cane is the low cost compared to sugar beet.
- North America and Europe hold about half the share of the global market, mainly due to the high consumption of marc products in these regions.
- In Asia Pacific, producers are increasingly using pomace from sugarcane due to the presence of large sugarcane producing countries such as India, China, Indonesia and Thailand.
- The application of marc in animal feed is expected to increase at a CAGR value of more than 5% in Europe and 4% in the United States, respectively, over the forecast period.
- Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain have significant shares for grape marc in Europe.
- COVID-19 had a moderate impact on the performance of the marc market. However, with the growing demand for nutritious and high-yielding feed, losses are expected to be recouped in the short term.
To get in touch with our sales representative @email@example.com
Vinasse manufacturers are focusing on increasing its application by investing in research and development to develop new products. Manufacturers are constantly striving to increase sales in various application sectors.
- In 2019, the Tereos Group established its Europe Campus in Paris, France, which houses approximately 500 employees for the company’s European operations. This expansion will help the company work more collaboratively and interdisciplinary as a team and leverage business complementarities.
- In 2015, ED&F Man acquired Mercatura, a company based in the Netherlands which trades in products from the animal feed industry. This acquisition will help ED&F Man strengthen its presence in the country and improve its distribution system for products offered in the feed industry.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16693
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org