Global Sales of Mobile Operating Systems Predicted to Net Revenues worth US$ 1,039.7 Mn by 2025-end. According to its report, the global market for mobile operating tables is expected to surpass US$ 765 Mn in value by the end of 2017. Towards the end of 2025, the market is projected to expand at a moderate CAGR of 3.9%, bringing in revenues worth over US$ 1,039.7 Mn.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Mobile Operating Tables Market Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/samples/14161
Healthcare facilities from around the world are increasing the availability of hybrid operating tables. Compatibility of mobile operating tables, with respect to integration of imaging devices, is driving their demand in the global healthcare sector. Persistence Market Research projects that mobile operating tables with floating table tops and tilting cradles are catering to the shared interests of consumers & medical professionals towards interventional and surgical necessities.
The report profiles leading manufacturers of mobile operating tables in the world, which include companies such as Stryker Corporation, Getinge-Maquet Germany Holding GmbH, Siemens AG, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Steris Plc., Skytron LLC, Schaerer Medical USA Inc., Famed Zywiec Sp. Zo.o., Alvo Medical Sp.Zo.o., OPT Surgisystems S.R.L (TKB Group), Image Diagnostics, Inc., medifa-hesse GmbH & Co. KG, UFSK-International OSYS GmbH, Taicang Kanghui Technology Development Co. Ltd., Ningbo Techart Medical Equipment Co. Ltd, Lojer Oy, Fazzini SRL, Merivaara Oy, and AGA Sanitaetsartikel GmbH.
Switch Over To The “Methodology” Tab@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/methodology/14161
However, during this forecast period, the global sales of mobile operating tables will witness a restraining growth. Factors impacting the growth of global mobile operating tables market include,
- Premium pricing: Combination of operational and maintenance facilities for mobile operating tables entails additional services that boost the costs beyond savings potential, making mobile operating tables expensive for limited healthcare budgets of hospitals
- Lack of operators: Skilled medical professionals for operating such tables are not easily available. Improper handling of mobile operating tables can lead to undue interruption during surgeries, and may risk the lives of patients being operated
- Incidence of pressure sores: Ergonomic designs of mobile operating tables, at several instances, fail to reduce the occurrence of bed sores or pressure sores, rendering discomfort to ailing patients.
Nonetheless, mobile operating tables are gradually becoming an essential tool for healthcare facilities. Higher inclination towards power-driven operating systems, as opposed to manual, is favoring the adoption of mobile operating tables. By focusing towards enhancing physician loyalty, manufacturers of mobile operating tables are using innovating marketing strategies for expanding business.
According to the report, North America’s mobile operating tables market accounted for largest global revenue share of 41.7% in 2016. On the other hand, the report also predicts that revenues from the Asia-Pacific mobile operating tables market will register the fastest CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. In 2017 and beyond, over 50% of global mobile operating tables market is expected to be dominated by tables with hydraulic power source. More than three-fourth of global revenues amassed throughout the forecast period will be accounted by sales of mobile operating systems in hospitals. The report also offers a split-analysis of the global mobile operating tables market between specialty surgery applications and general surgery applications; the latter segment accounting for more than half of global revenues through 2025.
Go To “Purchase Now” To Decipher The Competitive Analysis In Our Mobile Operating Tables Market Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14161
Key Questions Answered in This Report.
- What will the Market growth rate in Future?
- What are the key factors driving the global Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global industry?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of industry?
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com