Airport Nikola Tesla Belgrade

Posted by kibego5164 on September 10th, 2022

Nikola Tesla Airport

Nikola Tesla Airport (IATA: BEG, ICAO) is a Serbian airport, located in the suburb of Surčin about 15 km west of Belgrade. It is the largest and busiest airport in Serbia. Operated by French airport operator Vinci Airports, it is named after Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla.

Air Serbia

The national and largest airline of Serbia is Air Serbia and use jeftin taxi aerodrom beograd Nikola Tesla as their hub, as well as low budget airlines such as Wizz Air. In 2013, the airline Air Serbia became the successor of “JAT Yugoslav Airlines”, the national airline of the former Yugoslavia. As of 2013, there is a strategic partnership with Etihad Airways, which owns 49% of the shares and the remaining 51% is owned by Republic of Serbia. Airplanes can be recognized by their double-headed eagle. The first Airbus A319 was named after famous Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic! With Air Serbia you can fly to 44 destinations in Europe, the Middle East and North America. The fleet so far consists of 21 aircraft (Airbus, ATR and Boeing) with an expected expansion of 10 more Airbus A320s.Future plans

In 2012, the kick-off was to modernize Nikola Tesla and expand it considerably. As a result, an area of 2,750 square meters was added in the first phase. There are also plans to build a new control tower and an additional 17,000 m² should be added in future expansions of the current terminals. From 2018, the airport experienced a significant increase in passengers with almost 3 million passengers in mid-2022! The airport also has two terminals, 66 check-in counters and 27 gates.

Cheap and reliable!

Taxi-booking.eu offers you cheap, fast and reliable transportation to and from Belgrade airport 24/7. Compare other providers, but you will always find the best deals at taxi-booking.eu! No stress, we will arrange for you the most efficient taxi service to take you to and from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.

Like it? Share it!


kibego5164

About the Author

kibego5164
Joined: July 16th, 2022
Articles Posted: 125

More by this author