Electric Wheelchair Market Industry Trends And Emerging Opportunities Till 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on October 12th, 2022
The Electric Wheelchair Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global electric wheelchair market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Electric Wheelchair Global Market Report 2022 covers electric wheelchair market drivers, electric wheelchair market trends, electric wheelchair market segments, electric wheelchair market growth rate, electric wheelchair market major players, and electric wheelchair market size.
View Complete Report:
The electric wheelchair market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global electric wheelchair industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected electric wheelchair market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global electric wheelchair market size is expected to grow from .66 billion in 2021 to .18 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1%. The global electric wheelchair market size is expected to grow to .76 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 12.8%.
Request Report Sample Now:
Electric Wheelchair Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the electric wheelchair market segments-
1) By Modality: Rear Wheel Drive Electric Wheelchair, Four Wheel Drive Electric Wheelchair, Front Wheel Drive Electric Wheelchair, Self-Balancing Wheelchair, Standing Electric Wheelchair, Remote Control
2) By Category: Adults, Pediatric
3) By Age Group: Greater Than 60 years, 21 to Less Than 60 years, Less Than 20 years
4) By Application: Homecare, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Rehabilitation Centres, Others
Top 5 Major Key Players Are:
OttoBock Healthcare GmbH
Pride Mobility Products Corp
Sunrise Medical Limited
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Electric Wheelchair Market Characteristics
3. Electric Wheelchair Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Electric Wheelchair
5. Electric Wheelchair Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Electric Wheelchair Market
27. Electric Wheelchair Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Electric Wheelchair Market
29. Electric Wheelchair Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
List Of Tables
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2016-2021, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Electric Wheelchair Market, Segmentation By Modality, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
Table 4: Global Electric Wheelchair Market, Segmentation By Category, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
Table 5: Global Electric Wheelchair Market, Segmentation By Age Group, Historic and Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, $ Billion
Table 47: OttoBock Healthcare GmbH Financial Performance
Table 48: Invacare Corporation Financial Performance
Table 49: Pride Mobility Products Corp Financial Performance
Table 50: Permobil AB Financial Performance
Table 51: Sunrise Medical Limited Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.