Facts About Circumcision in Bangalore
Posted by webonlineforu on June 14th, 2016
There are many people with different views regarding circumcision. Hence many myths and facts have been thrown about trying to promote or scare away people from one perspective or the other. Before we look at the facts, let’s first understand what circumcision really is and why it is done.
Circumcision surgery in India is commonly used to refer to male circumcision. This means the removal of all or part of the foreskin on a man’s penis. There are other regions that practice female circumcision, also known as female genital cutting.
Although there are no specific laws governing female circumcision in Bangalore, it is discouraged by many authorities and is illegal in many countries.
Let’s take a look at some of the facts concerning this procedure.
- Circumcision is usually done to infants shortly after birth. This procedure is performed to thousands of baby boys every day, globally. This reduces the chances of the boys getting urinary tract infections in their early years of life, something that occurs to one in every 1000 of uncircumcised boys.
- There are different reasons why people opt for a circumcision operation, but the most common ones are religious, hygienic, traditional and social reasons. Other reasons which are less popular include the elimination of the need for seeking tight foreskin treatment in Bangalore and peer pressure.
Phimosis treatment is not very popular, but getting circumcised permanently removes the likelihood of getting this condition.
- Circumcision also reduces the prevalence of health conditions such as balanitis. Visiting a circumcision hospital in Bangalore for a surgery will also help reduce the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted infections such as HIV and AIDS. The circumcised penis is easy to keep clean and hence infections are significantly reduced.
- Voluntary male circumcision for adults helps improve sexual health. More exposure of the glans or the head of the penis is believed to result in more sensitivity during intercourse. In addition, a circumcised penis is less prone to build up of bacteria and odors, something that is very common in uncircumcised men.
- Although chances of getting penile cancer are higher in uncircumcised men, the cancer is one of the very rare conditions. In actual fact, 99% of uncircumcised men do not develop penile cancer. Nonetheless, they are still prone to conditions such as phimosis.
- The circumcision surgery costis not exorbitant in India. Circumcision is one of the most affordable surgeries.
As you can see, a circumcision surgery for adults has plenty of benefits for those who opt to get one. If for no other reason, the elimination of the need to ever seek phimosis treatment in India is a good enough reason for visiting the best circumcision hospital for the procedure.