What is the difference between ERW pipe and LSAW steel pipes?
Posted by zora li on November 24th, 2022
What is the difference between erw pipe and lsaw steel pipes?
"ERW steel pipe" is a high frequency straight seam electric resistance welded pipe. It is used to transport steam and liquid objects such as oil and natural gas, and can meet various high and low pressure requirements. At present, it plays a pivotal role in the field of world transportation pipelines.
1. Welded pipes refer to ordinary "submerged arc welded steel pipes", which are represented by "SC" in electrical engineering. Can be used as water gas pipe or threaded pipe, thicker.
2. The line pipe is also the line pipe, which is relatively thin. Indicated by "T" and can only be used as a pipe.
3. ERW pipe is a kind of "high frequency electric resistance welded steel pipe", which is different from the welding process of ordinary welded pipe. The welding seam is made by melting the base metal of the steel strip, and the mechanical strength is better than that of ordinary welded pipes.
"LSAW steel pipe" is a straight seam submerged arc welded steel pipe. Its main technical features are as follows:
1. During the steel pipe forming process, the steel plate is uniformly deformed, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed steel pipe has greater flexibility in diameter and wall thickness steel pipe size specifications, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled steel pipes, especially large-diameter thick-walled steel pipes, has incomparable advantages over other processes, and can meet the More requirements of users for steel pipe specifications;
2. The process of internal and external welding (fine welding) is adopted, which can be welded in the best position, and it is not easy to have defects such as dislocation, welding deviation, insufficient welding penetration, etc., and it is easy to weld. Control welding quality;
3. The overall mechanical expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of the steel pipe and improve the internal stress distribution of the steel pipe, thereby avoiding damage due to stress corrosion, and at the same time, it is beneficial to the welding construction of the steel pipe. Place;
4. Carry out 9 100% quality inspection on steel pipes, so that the whole process of steel pipe production can be effectively detected and monitored, and the product quality can be effectively guaranteed;
5. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission, and the central control room controls the production.
Read more : seamless carbon steel pipe