Drug Addiction, What Are The Options?
Posted by Trust care on November 24th, 2022
There are always options, for any situation. Many situations have very few ways to go and some situations offer more choices. Finding the right solution to a problem such as a drug addiction can mean life or death for the addict, so listing the choices and examining them is vital. We have the best drug rehabilitation centre in Mumbai.
Here is a list of the most common paths an addict might take in an attempt to reach sobriety:
1. Try to stop using without help - The truth is that more drug abusers stop on their own, without any professional help than the number who gets professional assistance. This is not to say that it was easy for them or that those addicts were not addicted. It is simply the statistical truth of the matter. It is true, however, that "going it alone" can be very dangerous. Depending on the drug, the amounts and frequency of use, and the length of time addicted, quitting some drugs too suddenly can result in dangerous and even fatal seizures.
2. Supervised, "medical detox" - The fear of the pain and discomfort of drug withdrawal has kept many addicts from using drugs for years. In recent years we have seen the emergence of centres that use medical means the ease the pain of withdrawal and get the addict through this period in a sedated and even semi-conscious state. The idea is that when they awaken, the withdrawal is over and the back of their dependence on the drug is broken. All that has occurred is a short break from drugs. The actual problems were never addressed and too often the old habits return almost immediately. Several thousand dollars down the drain
3. Out-patient treatment program - Out-patient treatment is useful for certain levels of drug addiction, but not all. The addicted man or woman must be able to refrain from drug use, unsupervised when traveling to and from the centre and in many cases all night long. Out-patient rehab can be the answer for some users.
4. 28-day in-patient rehab - When in-patient, live-in treatment is necessary, 28 days can give some addicts what they need to start their recovery. While not as often successful as a longer-term option, 28 days in a facility is a great improvement over outpatient or simple detox.
5. Full, live-in drug detox-rehab facility - Staying in treatment until the desired result is achieved-a in a drug-free individual with the strength and skill to stay that way is the optimum solution to drug addiction. This requires a commitment on the part of the addict and others but rewards them with the greatest likelihood of long-term sobriety. If the centre also aids the ex-user in achieving the skills needed to live a clean and respectable life, the possibility of complete recovery soars.
There are not many possible avenues for the addicted person. If he or she doesn't consciously make a choice and seek sobriety, the choice will be made for them, for better or worse. You can contact su through our website; we have the best rehabilitation centre in India.
As there are many facilities to help and deal with such alcohol and drug-related issues in India, there are many top rehab centres in India where top-notch accommodation facilities are thus provided. Having the basic amenities of air-conditioned rooms and dormitories with the supply of hot water, veg and non-veg food menu, satellite TV and the availability of indoor games, the rehab Centre also have a 24/7 medical and support staff, with a panel of medical and psychiatric staff and also an experienced counselling team with top reputed therapists. One will also have the 24/7 availability of ambulances with clean and modern living areas which would indeed provide positive health being.
Address: Trucare Trust – Mumbai, Survey No.7, Ashram Road, Yeoor Hills, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400610, India.
Contact Number: +91-9167006990
Trust the leading Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre in Mumbai – Trucare Trust is here to help you recover from drug and alcohol addiction. If you are looking to get luxury treatment for drug addiction in Mumbai, stop looking further because our de-addiction rehabilitation guarantees to have the best Alcohol Rehabilitation Centre in India.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorTrust care
Joined: April 23rd, 2021
Articles Posted: 257
More by this author