Precious Metal Catalysts Market 2022 Global Size, Share, Growth Analysis And Forecast 2031
Posted by ramacharitbrc on December 12th, 2022
Precious Metal Catalysts Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the precious metal catalysts industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected precious metal catalysts market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
The global precious metal catalyst market size is expected to grow from .49 billion in 2021 to .46 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, effecting many markets across the globe. The market is expected to reach .13 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.2%.
View more on the report:
The Precious Metal Catalysts Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates precious metal catalysts market size, growth rate, drivers, precious metal catalysts industry trends, and major companies.
The precious metal catalysts market segments in the report are:
1) By Type: Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Iridium, Ruthenium, Other Types
2) By Reaction Type: Hydrogenation, Asymmetric Hydrogenation, Reductive Amination, Alkylation, Hydrogenation Cracking Reaction, Carbonylation, Other Reaction Types
3) By Application: Automotive, Refining, Petrochemicals, Oil and Mining, Other Applications
Top 5 Major Key Players Are:
Table Of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Precious Metal Catalysts Market Characteristics
3. Precious Metal Catalysts Market Trends And Strategies
4. Precious Metal Catalysts Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Precious Metal Catalysts Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Precious Metal Catalysts Market
27. Precious Metal Catalysts Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Precious Metal Catalysts Market
29. Precious Metal Catalysts Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.