Common Mistakes That Wedding Film Makers In UK Do
Posted by visiostudio on July 11th, 2016
When someone enters into the business of videography, there is a very high probability that one is not aware about the industry norms. This unawareness lands to several mistakes made by Cinematic wedding videographer. Even many wedding video coverage services provider also make mistakes in quoting their clients or providing the desired results asked by the clients. So here are some factors that you must consider if you are doing them for long: -
1) Taking Too Much Work: - If you own a commercial film production company then you might be in a situation where you have a lot of videos piling in your hard drives. A lot of work can become too much work very quickly and one is not able to realize that for a significant period of time. If you are going on frequent shoots then probably you are piling up your editing work and this will delay your final delivery. This can hamper your customer service and can make a severe impact on your business.
2) Giving A Lot: - Giving a bunch of things in a consolidated package might be a mistake for you. Many clients do not understand the importance of your services and therefore you should adopt customized billing practices. When you place your quotation, make sure that you clearly reflect what your time and skills deserve. Proper detailing of the services should be mentioned along with quality assurance so that the pricing can be justified.
3) Limiting The Customer’s Spending: - This is again a major mistake that cinematographers make. The option of allowing customers to pick from a range of options limit’s the customer spending on props and other articulates. You should divide different things in different packages so that the customers can choose accordingly, instead of offering to customize freely.
4) Having A Fixed Price Without Understanding The Requirement: - This is a major mistake that many filmmakers end up doing. Always understand the requirements of a client, the location, the shooting idea and time period required for completing the shoot. Always analyze the location first in order to analyze the things you will be requiring to complete the shoots. At some places you don’t have proper lighting equipment and at such places you need to take along your lighting arrangements. Therefore, always make the quotation after analyzing the whole location and requirement of the client.
5) Getting Trapped In A Limited Budget Market: - Many videographers fail to explore different market places and stick to a limited market area where the pricing is limited. One must always explore new market places where the client’s have more capacity to spend on innovative ideas you are offering.
So if you find yourself in any of the above mentioned things then it is time to re-consider your business strategies in an effective manner.
For More Info:-Wedding Video Coverage ServicesTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com709,221 total articles and counting.