How Non Surgical Nose Job Can Help Achieve Desired Nose Shape?
Posted by molanparker on August 28th, 2016
If you are one of those who are thinking of having the surgical nose job to improve the shape of your nose then there is good news for you. There is no longer a need for going under the knife, if you need to have minor nose transformations which can improve your nose appearance. Also referred to as mini rhinoplasty or 15-minutes nose job , a non-surgical nose job can help you in achieving your desired nose appearance without involving any risks and complications associated with the surgical nose job or rhinoplasty.
What is non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose job?
Through a non-surgical nose job, it is possible to make subtle and minor alterations to the shape of your nose by using the dermal filler injections. It is also called liquid rhinoplasty which allows the cosmetic practitioner or doctor to makes changes in the size, shapes as well as a position of the nose tip, can make the nose straight and can even hide the nose humps or bumps.
For the individuals who are suitable candidates for the non-surgical nose job, this procedure offers simple, easy, safe and pain-free way of altering and correcting the certain undesirable features of the nose.
The advantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty
There are several reasons for which the patients can choose to have liquid rhinoplasty which include the following;
• It is safe and gives effective results: The injectable filler treatment has been successfully and safely used for years and is excellent for the correction of minor depressions and bumps on and around the nose. Through these little changes, a dramatic difference can be achieved in the overall facial appearance.
• Instant results: The injectable fillers give instant results and if you do not feel satisfied with the results, it is possible to reverse the results of the fillers within 24 hours following the treatment. The results of the non-surgical nose job are not permanent so you can have it to see what changes you want to have before opting for surgical rhinoplasty.
• Little to no recovery period: Unlike the surgical rhinoplasty, the recovery period of non-surgical nose job is exceptionally short. As there is little to no bruising and swelling at the sites of the injections, the patient can immediately resume with the routine activities.
Limitations of the procedure
Although there are benefits of the procedure, there are also some shortcomings of non-surgical rhinoplasty;
• Temporary results: The results of non-surgical nose job do not last for long. The effect of the fillers fades away over time as they dissolve in the body, reversing the nose shape to its original condition. If you desire to have permanent results then the only option is surgical rhinoplasty.
• Not suitable for every kind of nose corrections: in some cases, the medical history, as well as the structure of the nose, does not allow the use of injectable fillers for correcting imperfections. This can only be identified by qualified and experienced cosmetic doctor or practitioner.
• Not suitable for nose reduction: It is possible to contour and smoothes only the existing nose structure. It can fill in the nasal humps or bumps, and conceal the unwanted depressions. The nature of the fillers means that they can only fill in and are not suitable for the patients who want to have nose reduction.
Nose job before and after pictures
Here is some of the non-surgical nose job before and after pictures to give you an idea of how effective it is:Also See: Surgical Nose, Nose Job, Non Surgical, Surgical Rhinoplasty, Surgical, Rhinoplasty, Results
Make Rap Beats Online - Sonic Producer
It is now really easy to make rap & Hop Hop beats online with the help of the number one voted beat maker software. You can make rap, hiphop etc beats in minutes.