• Learn what it is made of – Look for propylene glycol coolant that is blended with a nitrite inhibitor and phosphate package for superior protection against liner pitting, the formation of scales, and cavitation erosion. Make sure it is buffered so alkalinity can be preserved at acceptable levels. One of the leading chemical distributors and suppliers of High-Quality Propylene Glycol Coolant offers a quality product with a clear, nearly colorless appearance.
• Make sure it is suitable for all stationary engines – Consider the types of engines you own. High-end propylene glycol coolant should be suitable for all types of engines, like the ones made by Waukesha, White Superior, and Caterpillar. High-quality coolant is formulated to effectively protect industrial engines, whether it is made of mixed or single alloys.
• Choose propylene glycol coolant with industrial strength corrosion control inhibitors – The specially formulated inhibitors should extend the coolant’s service life, achieving a higher level of reserve alkalinity and superior performance. Likewise, it can minimize maintenance through reinhibiting, all of which will enhance your bottom line cost.
• Make sure it is high-quality propylene glycol coolant – Consider a product that is backed by a reliable quality assurance program from the manufacturer. It should provide you with glycol sample recommendations and analysis at no extra cost to ensure the best performance.
• Find out how it is supplied – Propylene glycol coolant can be purchased according to your specifications for the freeze, burst, and/or boiling protection you require, pre-blended with deionized water or in 100% concentrated form. Make sure it is compatible with a wide variety of industrial propylene glycol-based coolants used in stationary engines.
• Find out where it comes from – Buy propylene glycol coolant only from a reputable chemical distributor and supplier that is known to customers in various industries in your area.
About The Company:
Founded in 2010, Novamen Inc. is a 100% Canadian privately held chemical manufacturing and distribution company, offering products and services to industrial clients that go beyond those of traditional chemical companies. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, the founders at Novamen Inc. are constantly striving to provide innovative new products and services that improve effectiveness, decrease cost and the impact on the environment. If you want to know about more about the services provided by Novamen Inc. or are interested in becoming a supplier, email email@example.com or call 403-348-5956 to get in touch.
Also See: Propylene Glycol, Glycol Coolant, Stationary Engines, Novamen Inc, Propylene, Glycol, CoolantTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com545,653 total articles and counting.