WHAT?RE THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENGLISH-TAUGHT MBBS IN CHINA?
Posted by Acasc on January 25th, 2017
WHAT’RE THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDYING ENGLISH-TAUGHT MBBS IN CHINA?
Not much, we break it down really easy for you.
1. A high school transcript or result of 60% average or no less than credits in all subjects.
2. Fully completed medical evaluation (filled and signed on the authority of a qualified medical officer)
3. Application forms that were sent to you from the office or downloaded from the website.
4. A scanned bio page of the applicant’s passport, which sent to the school.
5. And finally, an application fee of 2, postage inclusive.
Is this it? Yes, it is. However, these are all essential necessities in the application process therefore they need to be followed to the letter. Below are samples of the bio page of a passport and a WASSCE result for applicants from West Africa.Also See: Taught Mbbs, Studying English, English Taught, Bio Page, Application, School, Requirements
Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.