vapors of gasoline, any other incompletely burnt components of fuels and organicCharging indication LED & 2-color gas sensor LED (in green/orange)Micro buzzer alarming at maximum 78dBWide input voltage from 8VDC to 40VDC using car cigarette
nitrogen compounds as well as cigarette smoke and concentrated effluvia from
decomposing matter. Besides those volatile organic compounds, also permanent
emission sources, like organic solvents, alcohols, paints and adhesives which lower
the quality of air can be detected and warned by an alarming buzzer.
lighter chargerOutput current 2.1A & power consumption of 10WProtection circuitry for over-voltage/current, inverse voltage,
and minimized ripple noises
- 2013 PIN UPP Design Award
- Fancy and ergonomic design & semi-glossy coated housings with two tone colors (black & light gray)
- Blister gift case
- KC/CE/FCC fully certified & RoHS compliance
- Recommended operating temperature at 0°C to 40°C (for gas sensor)
- Physical dimensions at 76X28X26mm
- Net weights at 20g
- Any cable is not included
- Power On - Connect the Ecosens to the in-car socket. The red power LED turns on when ready for charging and sensing to air pollution sources. Initialization process: The sensor LED flickers green and orange 2 times, then the buzzer beeps twice.
- Sensor warming-up - It will take 3 to 5 minutes to warm-up the sensor before the Ecosens will start operation. During that time, the sensor LED keeps green.
- Sensor Detection - The sensor LED stays green unless air pollution sources are detected. When air pollution sources are detected, the LED flickers orange and the buzzer alarms until the air quality is getting better or becomes normal.
- Power Off - Disconnect the Ecosens from the car socket. All LEDs turn off.
Dinalog Inc. one of the leading manufacturer in Korea, offers drowsy driver alert systems , driver fatigue detection system and eco-friendly car charger for smartphone.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com578,302 total articles and counting.