7 Key Factors to Get the Most Reliable Software Consultant
Posted by Anahata on February 1st, 2017
Still not sure if custom software is right for your organisation? Talking to a seasoned software consultant can help you make an informed decision. A reliable software consultant is someone who has decades of experience in developing custom software applications for a wide variety of customers across various industries. Hence, you should be able to trust its expertise in giving advice and recommendations on software development. However, you should not hire a consultant without verifying its claims and expertise. With that in mind, here are seven key factors to consider if you want to get the most reliable software consultant:
- Experience – Find out how long the consultant has been in business. Consider software consultants that are part of an established development company, and make sure that they have experience in creating software solutions that are almost similar to the kind of application that you need.
- Credentials – Experienced software consultants possess certain credentials to prove their expertise and skill. The best ones are a certified Oracle Gold Partner and endorsed by the local government.
- Good feedback – Find out what other customers are saying about the software consultant. Look up reviews and testimonials and make sure that customers have only nice things to say about the software consultant.
- Check with references – A reliable software consultant will not hesitate to give references who can verify their work and expertise. Be sure to get in touch with a few of those references to discuss how the consultant has helped them improve their business processes and productivity with custom software development.
- Case studies – Reliable software consultants will readily present case studies for you to understand how they approached the problem of previous clients and came up with the right solution for them. This is a good way to verify their capability in providing a solution for your custom software requirements.
- Free assessment – Some of the best software consultants offer free assessment. Take advantage of that service to learn more on how they work and what kind of solution they can provide to you.
- Check their proposal – Make sure that you get to work closely with their software developers throughout the project. You want to ensure that you are active in every stage in the software development process.
About the Author:
Anahata Digital Media Post - Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd which is an Australian privately owned software Development Company with staff members in Western Australia and Victoria.Also See: Software Consultant, Reliable Software, Custom Software, Software Development, Software, Consultant, Reliable
BTV Music Production Software
BTV Professional Music Production Software works as a standalone application or with your DAW as a VST or AU plugin (optional). If you are inspired, BTV will help you get your ideas out faster.