Mill Basin Day Camp : A Big Hit Among New York?s Moms And Kids!
Posted by sarahcoolen on February 4th, 2017
Among Brooklyn, New York summer camps, Mill Basin Day Camp stands tall. It has risen to become the top favorite of families, particularly kids of ages six to fourteen. With its highly-trained staff overseeing the various programs and activities of children, mom and dad have naturally come to trust and be comfortable with the camp’s management, its important set up of personal safety features and its natural environment, of which, awareness for preserving it gets to be an integral part of the campers’ daily learning mode.
For parents who are both working and who seem to be forever paying for baby-sitting costs, Mill Basin Day Camp is a money-saving boon.
And The Kids Are Crazy About It Too!
The kids who spent their last summer in this biggest of Brooklyn day camps are at their moms’ coat tails once again pleading to be enrolled for next summer. It’s not surprising. Mill basin Day Camp’s exciting line-up of programs and adventures staged in any one of its amazing facilities is an irresistible draw … the big come on.
Some of the camp’s great facilities:
- An outdoor pool (the largest in Brooklyn) with built-in 4 slides is an easy attraction for kids 4-14. It features varying depths to cater to both beginners and those who might be well advanced in swimming. Twelve instructors and life guards certified by the Red Cross look over the water activities here
- Multi Media Center. Campers get to learn about editing music and video features and recording sound bytes or soundtracks for mini documentaries.
- 6 Basketball Courts. Any one of these can be adjusted to suit the different ages who like to play this popular American sport.
- Karaoke Studio. This one’s for those young boys and girls who have the inclination to become a Bruce Springsteen or another Taylor Swift, They can get their singing recorded and listened to, as to know where and how to hit the high or the low notes.
- 15,000 square foot sports arena where campers can play football, dodge ball, volleyball, track and field and more. They’ll participate in competitive and non-competitive games and sports, geared towards having fun while promoting teamwork.
These are just five of the key attractions Mill Basin Day Camp has for kids of different ages and interests. The list is long. It also has an arts and crafts studio, a circus program for kids who’d like to learn uni-cycling, juggling, clowning and stilts walking. It’s got two computer labs, a working television studio, a jungle gym, a video arcade and game room, a dance studio and many more. .
How It Works In The Camp. What Mill Basin Day Camp does on day one is to organize the campers into groups taking into consideration their ages and their interests. This allows each and everyone to participate in almost all of the activities appropriate to their ages. All these fun and learning activities are handled and overseen by camp leaders well-trained in CPR and First Aid.
Mill basin Day Camp is the largest among Brooklyn day camps . It’s also the most popular among New York’s parents for the great fun and values their kids get out of the camp experience. Check them out!Also See: Mill Basin, New York, Among Brooklyn, York Summer, Kids, Camp, Mill
Freight Broker Boot Camp
Learn how I went from not knowing what a freight broker was to doing over $80 million in sales per year!