How to Track and Monitor Employees Working On Field
Posted by avantikasharma on February 14th, 2017
Gone are the days when your boss would be standing beside you while you work. Monitoring employees’ work is an important duty of top managers. Today, the duty has been assigned to various tools that do the job efficiently. Managers are left to do their work and get a report of how the employees are working on the field.
Latest technology has provided workplaces with On field employee tracking software which allows the managers to track the workplace activities. The applications used are good at managing productivity, reducing legal problems, managing security and many more. Employee tendencies like violating the policies of the organization, using the company resources for personal use etc. can all be found out using the tools.
Availing the service
Tracking the field workforce is a big challenge for companies that needs field work to be done. So, it is crucial to make use of field staff management software to monitor what works are being done by the field workers of the organization. Many online firms offer a variety of tools that help in tracking the field employees. The software they provide helps connect with the workers and control the field work. One of the advantages of this is that the monitoring is done in real-time. Using the software, it is possible to allocate work to the employees, update customer database and do many other chores which were not easy previously. Given below are some of the features provided by the software.
• Mode of travel management
• Travel purpose-and-proof report
• Locate employees as per defined time frequency
• Conveyance history report
• Add/Manage customer
• TA/DA report as per visited customer details
• Assign existing customers to staff
• Travel from-and-to time/ and location report
• Additional travel allowance / daily allowance mechanism
• Record travel/ conveyance as per assigned customer
• Conveyance approval mechanism
• Travel distance (km) report
Benefits of using the software
• Better budget management: Using On Field Employees Tracking Application, the company can understand the needs of the customers better and allot funds accordingly. If the managers have an idea of customer-employee relationships, the resources can be distributed in an effective way.
• Employee output: The tracking software helps to correctly assess the employee output. This way, the managers can assign the right employees to the right kind of work.
• Gets work done in time: By monitoring the employees, the managers can find out the time spent by employees for different assignments and see to it that they complete the projects in time.
• Feedback: Managers can easily provide the feedback about the performance of the employees. Feedback about specific tasks can be given instead of giving general feedback. This way, every employee comes to know about the areas he or she needs to improve.
In a sense, employee management software has become an inevitable part of every organization which includes field work. This is one of the best ways to improve the productivity of the employees and the company in turn.Also See: Field Work, Tracking Software, Top Managers, Standing Beside, Work, Field, EmployeesTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com533,541 total articles and counting.