Real Time Mortgage Leads
Posted by Nick Niesen on October 29th, 2010
If you are a loan officer or mortgage broker, and you are on the market for mortgage leads, you may want to consider buying them in ?real time.?
Real time leads or fresh leads are for loan officers looking for quality in a lead, as opposed to buying quantity, otherwise known as buying in bulk.
If you are buying your leads in bulk, you are undoubtedly purchasing very old leads that have been recycled from lead company to lead company several times over.
Real time leads arrive at your door step within seconds of the prospect filling out the on line form and hitting the ?submit? button.
Here is how it works:
1. A potential customer goes onto a website owned and operated by the lead company.
2. The potential customer fills out the on line form specific to what they are looking for in the way of loan type, loan amount, ltv, etc.
3. The customer than hits the ?submit? button.
4. The on line form, now considered a lead, comes to the lead company web site.
5. The lead finds a matching filter previously set up by a loan officer.
6. Once the lead finds a matching filter, it is than delivered by way of e-mail to the loan officer within seconds of its arrival.
If you are sick and tired of hearing ?I filled out that form months ago,? or ?I just closed my loan two weeks ago,? than real time leads may be the way for you to go.
But before you go spending your hard earned money, be sure to research the lead company you are considering. Call and speak with someone in customer service, find out exactly how their system works. The quicker you can get your hands on the lead, the better your chances of closing the loan.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorNick Niesen
Joined: April 29th, 2015
Articles Posted: 33,847
More by this author