Some aspects to look at when you are engaged in Take out menu printing
Posted by articlelink01 on March 7th, 2017
When you own a restaurant, you must know this for a fact that a good menu card will provide better results than an enquiry bench clerk. Although the most important thing in your restaurant has to be the food available, the next most significant thing which determines the success of your restaurant is its takeout menu and that is exactly why you must pay complete attention to takeout menu printing. Every customer of your restaurant has to come across the takeout menu and hence you have to put all the effort it requires to make it able to keep the customers loyal to your place for the longest time.
Some important aspects about takeout menu printing
Takeout menu printing is such a task which requires utmost precision similar to other important tasks related to your business such as when you print business cards online. Reports suggest that on an average a customer spends about 190 seconds reading a menu card and that is justified considering that he entered your restaurant hungry and doesn’t want to waste further time inspecting details about your takeout menu. Therefore, you must be able to compress every detail within the menu in a comprehensive manner.
Given below are few features which must be taken care of very carefully.
Takeout menu printing is primarily characterized by the choice of coating applied on it. The quality and the texture of the coat go a long way in attracting customers towards the food in your restaurant. The two most important coats available are discussed below in brief.
- Matte Aqueous coating: - Using this coat allows you to provide your takeout menu a non-reflective and dull finish. The coat is absolutely smudge resistant and free from fingerprints. Added durability is achieved with this coating which becomes helpful when the menu is transported through mail or via someone’s pocket.
- Gloss aqueous coating: - If gloss is your thing them you must opt for this finish to your takeout menu. This specific coat adds a subtle amount of semi-gloss effect to your coating. Like the one before this one is also resistant to any kind of smudge or fingerprints. Moreover, it would not turn yellow as it ages. Improved durability is obtained through aqueous gloss takeout menu printing.
What about Folding?
The next most important thing about takeout menu cards after the coating is the folding. The folding determines the simplicity of your takeout menu and provides multiple options to make your takeout menu distinguishable. The common types of folds are as follows.
- Half-Fold: - It looks exactly like a book where two panels are created on each side due to the folding done.
- Tri-fold: - Mostly known as the letter fold, this option is produces a classic brochure like menu with 3 panels. This is the most popular folding style available.
- Roll fold: - A unique option for folding where the folding actually folds itself inwards.
- Z-fold: - It is much similar to the tri-fold creating three panels on each side but the difference lies in the simple zig-zag manner of the fold. This is also known to many as the accordion fold.
Lastly the paper
Last but not the least you must choose the type of paper wisely so that your takeout menu does not seem cheap and unattractive to the customers.
Much similar to when you Print business cards online you must provide your time and care to Takeout menu printing so that customers take away the best available informative article in your restaurant in their pockets.