What You Need To Know About UAE Visa Application

Posted by Alick Willson on March 30th, 2017

If you want to work as a hotel employee in the UAE, you will need to get sponsorship from the hotel and to complete all the necessary paperwork for the process can take about approximately 3-4 weeks. There are various hotel vacancies available in UAE for hotel staffs in India and many people approach the best agency for cooks also to get prepared as well.

The employment visas for the UAE are valid for two years only and after that they must be renewed again. The process of visa renewal is quite simple and straightforward, however, to ensure this, the paperwork must be provided in order.

There are various important documents that you will need to submit for the visa and the important paperwork that you will need to submit for employment visa are listed below:

-          Education certificates which are attested. The Government of UAE requires all the educational documents from India to be attested by the Embassy and consulate and these documents should also be attested first by the consular section of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.

The photocopy of the educational documents should also be submitted as well and also a copy of the passport, which is valid and original as well, needs to be submitted. This is for the verification process. The applicant should identify as themselves when they are presenting the original certificate. The candidate should also present two recent passport sized photographs as well.

The candidate should also present the following pages of passport, which needs to be attached along with the application form and at the time of registration the original passport should be produced and these pages of passports which needs to be submitted are listed below:

-          Photo page.

-          Address page.

-          Page showing validity.

All the copies of semester wise mark lists, which also includes the improvements and supplementary of all certificates should be provided as well, along with the original copy of the 10th Standard/SSLC for the authentication of the certificates.

To get the entry permit of employment issued for the private sector, the candidate will need to submit the following copies of these documents:

-          Valid establishment card

-          Sponsored person’s passport

-          Public relations officer card

-          Valid commercial license

-          Employment permit

The candidates should also provide 220 AED application fees.

Shaila Karim is a travel enthusiast who loves to travel and she has also travelled to various countries to know more about their culture and living. She also writes about Hotel vacancies in UAE for Hotel staff from India for those who want to know more about hospitality jobs available in the Middle East.

Like it? Share it!

Alick Willson

About the Author

Alick Willson
Joined: October 27th, 2016
Articles Posted: 16

More by this author