you apply this scale to your guitar?
- Map the notes of the C major pentatonic scale onto a fretboard diagram.
- Make up some fingering for it on your guitar. There are no real rules. As long as you stick to the notes C D E G and A, you are playing the C major pentatonic scale.
- Make up some licks that use the C major pentatonic scale.
- Practice soloing over some blues backing tracks using the scale.
- Work out the licks and solos of your favorite guitar players.
The possibilities are endless! The more ways you apply the major pentatonic scale to your guitar the better. Be creative, work hard, and most importantly...have fun!