Easy & Important Steps to Install Canon Wireless Printer
Posted by Wbic.info on April 14th, 2017
In the era of computer technology, nowadays printers are becoming more advanced day by day, therefore each printer brand is producing most advanced & user friendly printers with latest and unique features. Different types of printers available in the market, wireless printers are nowadays becoming more popular among common users. Recently, wireless printers give the permission to multiple users to print from anywhere from office or home without physical cables. The installation process of canon wireless printer is very different from other printers. Hence, important steps for installing a canon wireless printer are given below:-
- First of all, remove all types of protective materials and orange color tape from the exterior of the machine. If required any technical help, hire Canon Printer Tech Support services immediately.
- Now open the Paper Outlet Tray of the printer and then lift the Scanning Unit Cover. Take out the print cartridge and eliminate the protecting materials and tape from the Ink Cartridge Holder. You have to close the cover of Scanning Unit.
- Attach the power cord to the power interface of the printer and connect the other side to the power outlet.
- Switch on the printer just by clicking the ON button. You can choose the language using the Operational Panel.
- Press the same ON button to switch off the printer. You have to Open the cover of the Scanning Unit andplace Ink Cartridge Holder into the Holder. You have to close the Scanning Unit instantly.
- Just click ON again to switch on the printing machine. After this step, you need to wait for a while for printer to adjust the cartridge. If you do not know about this step, you must call at Canon Printer Support Number 1-800-834-1377 for instant tech support.
- For configuring Wireless LAN, you have to press firstly on the set up button and use operational panel. Once done this step click on OK button.
- From the operational panel, select simple set up and press OK button. After this step, you have to select access point and then click on button “OK”.
- Just by using same operational panel, you have to insert WEP-KEY and then press OK button.
- You should place printer installation disk into a laptop or computer, which will display Auto Play screen, hence you have to click on RUN Msetup4.exe on the screen. In the case, if Auto Play screen will not open easily, you have to go CD-ROM folder and click open button on Msetup4.exe application. If you face any technical issue, you must hire Canon Printer Technical Support services instantly.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorWbic.info
Joined: July 11th, 2016
Articles Posted: 68
More by this author