2. Contact your medical emergency assistance provider if necessary.
3. Contact your insurance provider.
4. Remain with your vehicle until the Auto Insurance Adjuster arrives.
5. Complete the Accident Report.
6. Complete and sign a parts inventory form before having your car towed.
After The Accident
Following the accident, you will need to obtain the following documents for insurance claims:
1. Police Report: A Copy of the original report filed by the Mexican Authorities.
2. Medical Report: Your insurance company will provide a form that must be signed by a licensed physician who provided the medical services.
3. Medical Invoices: Any invoice issued by the hospital, physicians, and pharmacy.
Finally, allow your insurance company to manage issues related to the accident. Do not reach any verbal agreements or sign any written agreements with the other party. Most importantly, do not assume liability in the accident. Your insurance company will guide you through the claims process, and will inform you of any liabilities, if any, that you have incurred.