WooCommerce SMS allows you to send SMS or text messages to your customers as well as shop administrators during different events in your WooCommerce store.
Customer SMS alerts
Customers can be alerted through WooCommerce SMS when the order status has altered to awaiting payments, cancelled, processing, refunded, on hold, failed, and completed.
Your custom order statuses will be involuntarily identified and appended to the list!
Other WooCommerce events during which customers can be notified via SMS are new order is made, backorder, notify, and customer effectively creates an account.
Admin SMS alerts
Administrators can be alerted through SMS when the order status has modified to processing, awaiting payments, cancelled, refunded, on hold, failed, and completed.
Your custom order statuses will be involuntarily distinguished and appended to the list!
Other WooCommerce events during which admin can be alerted through SMSs are when new order is made, product is not in stock, customer effectively creates an account, and backorder notify.
Some other essential features
- Activation or deactivation of all events separately on each other.
- Personalization of SMS text for all events, likelihood to use changeable fields.
- Multi-lingual editions of SMS text (if you ship your products in the whole world, you can alert your customers in every country in their state language)
- Likelihood to choose one or more managers for each event.
- Several sender types.
- Feasibility to choose different sender types for each country.
- Personalization of a text sender ID for every country.
- Personalization of an own mobile number for every country. Mobile phone number justification is needed.
SMS marketing with highly developed filter options. Sending bulk text SMSs, similar to a newsletter, allows successful targeting to intended customer groups. This gives you the best tool for running an ad campaign, proclaiming the release of a latest product, sending discount coupon codes, etc.
- Sending SMS in bulk from a CSV file.
- History of SMS with filters.
- History of SMS replies obtained from customers.
- Statistics with filtering alternatives.
- Reproduction mode. It allows checking of SMS sending during different events in WooCommerce without really sending them to recipients. SMSs are shown in SMS history with a particular status.
- Unicode characters are sustained.
- Automatic change of customer´s mobile number to a worldwide format.
- SMS deliverability report to an email address.
- Automatic updates of SMS price. The module shows information for which country the cost of SMS has altered.
- Credit account management straight from the unit.
- SMS APIs such Java SMS API, PHP SMS API, etc., for linking an outside application to WooCoomerce SMS module.
- STOP SMS.
- Do not disturb solution or NDNC for India.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com649,386 total articles and counting.