How to Configure SMTP Setting in Your Gmail Account
Posted by Mac Nac on April 22nd, 2017
In case you have just created a Gmail account and don’t know the procedure for configuring your account, you need to search for an appropriate method by visiting an online help forum. If you didn’t receive the satisfying solutions for the configuration SMTP settings, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps for configuring Gmail SMTP server settings:
• First of all, you need to open your Gmail account on the computer system.
• After that you need to go to the settings option.
• Then you need to just hit setting.
• And simply go to Accounts and import option.
• In the very next step, you have to hit on ‘Add a POP3 mail account which you have.
• Now, you will see a box on your PC screen and you will be asked for your email address.
• Gmail users need to type their email id and click ‘Next Step’.
• At this stage, you need to complete few of the detail in the space given to you such as password, username, and POP server & hit add account.
• Click on Next step.
• Hit ‘specify a different ‘reply-to’ address.
• Type the email id for the same.
• Make sure to unmark the box which says ‘treat as an alias’ and click ‘Next Step’.
• Thereupon, mark the option that says ‘Send through Gmail’ and hit ‘Next Step’.
• You will be asked to confirm your email address and hit click on ‘send verification’ option.
• Lastly, you have to enter the verification code in the blank space given.
The above-mentioned steps will help you understanding the concept of configuring SMTP Setting in your Gmail account. In case you are unable to understand these steps, you can dial customer care help desk 800 number of Gmail. The number is the right means to obtain the comprehensive tech support solutions for other Gmail issues too.
By taking the tech support of a talented technical professional first of all do the complete analysis before offering logical troubleshooting methodology. With the quick tech assistance, you can obtain 24/7 immediate solution for fixing errors and common issues that are coming across in your account. The team particularly focuses on every glitch which usually becomes barriers while accessing your Gmail account. So there is no need to delay anymore and just avail the brilliant tech support via talented professionals.