AP is a wireless access device which is able to access to a large number of machines. Indoor wireless ap’s wireless coverage ability is far more than indoor router.
Indoor wireless ap can be remotely controlled and adjusted. Also it can support POE cable power supply.
As the important connection part of wireless network, wireless access point’s function is similar to the hub commonly used in a wired network. The indoor wireless access point is in great demand in those big companies which need large amount of ap coverage.
2.4G 200mW Indoor Wireless Access Points:
- 300Mbps Atheros AP9341 indoor wireless AP
- Multiple wireless working modes(Ap Bridge/Client Bridge/WAN Gateway)
- 2.4Ghz Standard channel, low interference
- 12V or 48V POE supply convenient and easy use
- Built-in 3dBi omni-direction Antenna
- Support multi-SSID & Roaming
- 23dBm High output transmission power and receiving sensitivity optimized
- Multiple encryption modes, wireless network will be more safe.
Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards.
300Mbps Maximum Wi-Fi Speed:
The integrated 2*2 MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology makes it easy to extend the Wi-Fi coverage and eliminate dead spots within the signal range.
It also helps your smart phone, laptop, iPad to get the maximum Wi-Fi speed while surfing the Internet.
E-Lins has a long history of indoor wireless ap manufacturing. Its mature technical team ensure the products quality. We have our QA department in our factory that makes sure every product came out of the production line can meet our customer quality standard.