Google Chrome most annoying issues and its best solutions
Posted by janette smith on May 3rd, 2017
Whenever we talk about web browsers the first name that comes to our mind is that of Google Chrome. Google Chrome is undoubtedly has features and services that are remarkable and because of which its users are in million numbers. But if we see the other way round then Google Chrome and some of its features also creates issues for the users and disables them in using it.
So, now lets discuss about some of the most annoying issues and solutions of Google Chrome. The issues that occurs can be solved by following troubleshooting steps and further can also be discussed by the technicians who are available on the Google Chrome Technical Support Number at any time of the day.
For solving this the users just need to follow theses steps :
- select on shift key and Esc key simultaneously.
- by doing this the task manager will get opened.
- select on the extension or the running tabs that the users want to close.
- once done, select on end process.
For solving this follow these steps :
- Select on the Google Chrome menu.
- select on settings.
- click on show advanced settings.
- go to the reset settings option and lastly select on reset.
For solving this follow theses steps :
- give a right click on the start menu option.
- select on command prompt.
- enter SFC.EXE/SCANNOW
For solving this issue just follow these steps :
- go to the menu option.
- select on settings.
- click on sign in option and delete your Google account.
- also select on the option also clear history, bookmarks, settings and other data on Chrome.
Therefore, these are some of the issues that the users faces on Google Chrome. These solutions mentioned are up to the mark and will easily solve the issues. Further, if still the users face any problem in these solutions then they can simply contact the Google chrome tech support and can discuss all these with the technical representatives available for the users. The technicians available are trained and are certified and skilled to provide the solutions for each questions of the users in its best way possible. The technical representatives can be contacted at any time of the day as the service is active for 24/7 and 365 days so that the users don’t have to wait for hours to get the solutions.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorjanette smith
Joined: September 15th, 2016
Articles Posted: 18
More by this author