Introduction of our best customized design food grade canning round tins:
The material of customized design food grade canning round tins produced by Qingyuan Max Tin Cans Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is tinplate. Compared with other packaging materials, tinplate is obvious superiority. First, iron can be recycled; second, no harm to environment; third, advanced technology. There are a series of processing of making best round tins, including printing, cutting, punching, and finally packed in carton box with a poly bag after cleaning.
This kind of round metal containers is good at sealing. There is a piece of food grade paper for sealing on the top of the round tin can, which performs well in repelling moisture, so that it is widely used in food packaging.
Advantages of our customized design food grade canning round tins:
1. Round tins: Max Tin Cans uses high quality tinplate and printing ink.
2. Custom round tins is acceptable: Max Tin Cans can make the design and print according to the customers’ requirement. Max Tin Cans manufacturer has a strong mould making team.
3. MOQ of round tins: Max Tin Cans can meet the requirements as the market need.
4. Good service: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has good service, which can help our customers buy best round tins with a reasonable price form China. Max Tin Cans just treats our customers as friends as well as the family.
5. Good Quality: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has strict qulaity control system to ensure the quality of our round tins.
6. Price of round tins: We are a round tins manufacturer. Round tins are wholesale tins so that the price is lower.
7. Max Tin Cans also can supply free samples for your reference.
1. Put it in a ventilated and dry place, because round tins are made of tinplate, the material whose ingredient is iron, who will rust when meets water.
2. Do not drop. Empty round tins are easy to be deformed by heavy drops.
3. Be careful of scratches. To print on the tin box is in order to make it beautiful. Printing is easy to be damaged by sharp, tough, hard things.
contact: Dora Mai