Introduction of our best high-end custom design plastic handle tin lunch tin:
High-end custom design plastic handle tin lunch tin are high demanded in international product packaging market. They appear to be high-end, suitable for popular gift packaging.
Having your own LOGO, printed with your advertising language, what a beautiful thing! See your heart here? Are you wondering whether you can specifically designed a pattern according to your own product from the very first moment of seeing this high-end custom design plastic handle tin lunch tin? If yes, instead of thinking about it, move! We can print and make out the metal lunch containers belong to you according to your design and requirements.
Producing Process of our high-end custom design plastic handle tin lunch tin:
Advantages of our high-end custom design
1. Tin lunch tin: Max Tin Cans uses high quality tinplate and printing ink.
2. Custom tin lunch tin is acceptable: Max Tin Cans can make the design and print according to the customers’ requirement. Max Tin Cans manufacturer has a strong mould making team.
3. MOQ of tin lunch tin: Max Tin Cans can meet the requirements as the market need.
4. Good service: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has good service, which can help our customers buy best tin lunch tin with a reasonable price form China. Max Tin Cans just treats our customers as friends as well as the family.
5. Good Quality: Max Tin Cans manufacturer has strict qulaity control system to ensure the quality of our tin lunch tin.
6. Price of tin lunch tin: We are a tin lunch tin manufacturer. Tin lunch tin are wholesale tins so that the price is lower.
7. Max Tin Cans also can supply free samples for your reference.lunch box metal
1. Put it in a ventilated and dry place, because tin lunch tin are made of tinplate, the material whose ingredient is iron, who will rust when meets water.
2. Do not drop. Empty tin lunch tin are easy to be deformed by heavy drops.
3. Be careful of scratches. To print on the tin box is in order to make it beautiful. Printing is easy to be damaged by sharp, tough, hard things.
contact: Dora Mai