List Your Site Instantly
How to resolve the QuickBooks Error of H - Series? (H101, 202, H303 or H505)
QuickBooks is showing an error H101, H202, H303 or H505: when Users are trying to open a company file in Multi-users file.
Why this error occurs:
There are various issues which can cause this error.
QuickBooks provides multiple solutions for this error, might be the first solution resolve your software issue but if not, then follow this solution in a sequence or simple call QuickBooks support number to get the proper guidance from highly expertise technicians of QB.
How to Fix Error H202:
Solution 1 – Download the QuickBooks File Doctor and run it. QuickBooks Doctor will automatically remove the H-series and Multi-users errors.
Solution 2 –
Note: DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN HOST MULTI-USER ACCESS.
Now Verify the QuickBooks Services:
1) Confirm that QuickBooks DBXX (XX represents the year of QuickBooks) and the services of QuickBooks Monitor Services has started.
a) Press Window Button
b) Open run by clicking Win + R key.
c) Write services.msc and enter.
2) Find QuickBooksDBXX services.
3) Double press on QuickBooksDBXX and confirm that startup is on Automatic and it has started.
4) Go to the Recovery Tab.
5) Click on the Drop down of First Failure and choose Restart the Service option. It will automatically restart the service of QuickBooksDB.
6) Click on Apply and select Ok.
7) Repeat above 1 to 6 steps for QB Monitor Services also.
8) Open each affected workstation of QuickBooks Multi-user. If the issue occurs, make sure the service of QuickBooks DBXX is a member of Administrator Group, and it has Appropriate Permissions.
Get the best solution for your queries and dial QuickBooks Customer Service Number to solve your accounting software issues. If any of the above steps doesn’t work, then contact the QuickBooks Support. QB Support will solve your Queries instantly, and it provides 24x7 services.
How to resolve the QuickBooks Error of H - Series? (H101, 202,
What is Quickbooks error code H505?
How to fix the QuickBooks online Banking Error 106, Error 168,
Developed by Interfuse - Copyright © 2010 - 2018 Uberant.com