Top Wedding Destinations And Honeymoons
Posted by Nick Niesen on October 29th, 2010
After planning your beautiful wedding and celebrating with friends and family, you are probably ready to enjoy your newly-wedded bliss away from everyday cares. For planning honeymoon vacations, the United States offers a number of classics. Whether you want to stroll down the beach hand in hand or take part in an adventure together, the United States has plenty of wedding destinations.
1. With its glorious beaches and exotic scenery, Hawaii is a traditional wedding destination for a reason. Couples from all over the world converge on the island to enjoy its varied amusements and countless tourist destinations. With so many tour packages available, it is possible to find one that works for the two of you. No matter which island you choose, you will be greeted with luscious waterfalls and stunning tropical views. Couples that enjoy golfing together will find some of the most beautiful courses on earth.
2. Another classic location for honeymooners is Niagara Falls, which sits right on the border between Canada and the United States. Home to the second highest waterfall in the world, the falls can even be the perfect place to get married. Immediately next to the falls are plenty of attractions for visitors. Take a cruise tour of water or gamble the night away at Casino Niagara. If you want to take a hike, go on a short trip to the Catskill Mountains, or even cross the border to get a different view of the falls.
3. When looking for fun and sun, do not forget Florida. There is so much in the sunshine state that you might not even know where to begin. Start by checking out Disney World. It?s not just for families! There are plenty of resorts that specialize in romantic getaways as opposed to the usual family fare. If you aren?t ready to begin your marriage in an amusement park, look southward to Miami and Key West. These locations have expansive beaches, and plenty of luxurious resorts to choose from.
4. As you think of California, do not immediately think of Southern California and congested Los Angeles. Consider the luscious scenery of California?s Wine Country. In Napa Valley, you will find beautiful mountain views and darling little towns. Of course, the region is most known for its gorgeous wineries and welcoming hospitality. You can tour through the country, stopping to taste all the best wine. When the day is done, bed down in a little bed and breakfast before continuing on your tour.
5. If you are ready to start your marriage off with some serious fun and excitement, then Las Vegas welcomes you. Here you will find many honeymoon specials to choose from. Besides the obvious black jack and slot machines, Los Vegas offers some of the best shopping in the world. If you would like to work in some nature, take a day trip to Death Valley or the Grand Canyon.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorNick Niesen
Joined: April 29th, 2015
Articles Posted: 33,847
More by this author