• 2,650 patients receiving inpatient care at the end of February 2016 compared to 2,820 at the end of February 2015;
• 1,800 admissions/transfers to inpatient care;
• 1,970 discharges/transfers from inpatient care;
• 895 people have been receiving continuous inpatient care for over 5 years.
Aged under 18
• Of admissions/transfers in the year, 280 were under 18 years old at the time of admission;
• Of discharges/transfers in the year, 235 were under 18 years old at the time of discharge;
• Of those who were under 18 years old on admission, 10 patients were recorded as receiving continuous inpatient care for over 5 years.
MHSDS started collecting data from January 2016 onwards, initial figures indicate:
• 57,608 people were in contact with Learning Disability Services in January 2016 as per the new MHSDS collection
BNR Agency UK is a nursing agency UK that aims to provide reliable and quality service to all its service users. Our mission is to continually improve our services, allowing us to extend our influence and prosper as a company.
Senior members are experts in LD care, with experience of over 20 years in the field. We are guided by Valuing people, Mental Capacity Act, DOLS in care delivery. We are guided by the client and believe that their wishes should be the foremost for consideration. All our input is guided by their needs and we are there to facilitate them realize their potential. We believe in everyone’s potential and will strive to ensure they achieve this. We also believe in community presence, participation, and involvement and will encourage service users to participate where possible.
We provide primary health care and nursing home care services to Greater Manchester, Cheshire, and Merseyside including The Wirral. Contact us on 0161 478 0102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our services.