Top 9 WordPress Plug In for Your Blog
Posted by Avijit on August 26th, 2010WordPress is a wonderful CMS platform for web publishers; primarily it is used for blogging, but now a day, some web masters using this platform to create their dynamic websites. WordPress is very much expandable and customizable using available plug-ins. Plug-ins are the small piece of code / program, which enables some extra potentiality into the CMS. Means extend the functionality of the main CMS (Content Management System).
This article, all about those most popular and useful plug-ins. You can add them very easily, because plug-ins is very simple to install into main WordPress CMS. You can obtain that plug-ins from their official site or WordPress Plug In directory. To find the following plug-ins, there is a pretty simple method, - Just type the name of the plug in into Google search box and hit search.
Here is the list of the most popular plug-ins for WordPress -
1. Advertising manager ? this plug-ins allows to place advertisement inside your blog, not only that, using this ? you can manage ? Adsense, Click bank and other advertisement medias. It is very flexible and easy to use.
2. All in one SEO pack ? This plug in is very much important for your blog. It is dramatically change your search engine visibility of your blog. Using this, you can manage - page titles, Meta tag, keyword and other SEO related issues.
3. Automatic SEO links - this plug in automatically search the links (internal and external). Using this, you can create custom link searching rules. This tool can ensures you that, you have good internal links.
4. cbNET Ping optimizer ? it is an excellent pinging platform, this tool, automatically sends ping while you are updating your blog.
5. Contact form 7 ? this tool gives you the flexibility to create customized contact form. A good and customized contact form can give the better visitor feedback.
6. Embed iFrame ? using this plug-in, you can embed the external embed code into your
blog. Because generally, WordPress do not provide the features to embed the external embed code inside the site. Using this, you can do it very easily.
7. Google XML sitemaps ? sitemaps improve your blog or website visibility into all major search engines. The Google XML sitemap is a robust and very powerful tool to create a XML based sitemap. You can re-generate your sitemap, every time while you are updating your blog or website.
8. WP Logic ? using this you can control the ?Widgets? of your blog and not only that, you can manipulate the blog categories.
9. WP Super Cache ? using this, you can enhance you WordPress based blog/ website.
This plug-in store a static copy of your website / blog, that?s why, your visitor never
miss your site.
There is also lots of experimental plug-ins available in the Internet, and you can choose from them; according to your need.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorAvijit
Joined: August 9th, 2010
Articles Posted: 48
More by this author