Udaipur Monsoon Sightseeing with Udaipur Taxi
Posted by carrental on June 30th, 2017
Udaipur is considered to be one of the most romantic city in India and has rightly received the tag of the Venice of the East. Also known as the City of Lakes, this is also a historically significant place as it remained the capital of Mewar for several centuries. One of the best times to visit Udaipur would be in the monsoon season.
A Paradise sightseeing For Travelers with Udaipur Taxi:
There are some mesmerizing & attracting sightseeing in Udaipur, which force travellers to fell in love with this Lake City. Udaipur Taxi offer best cabs in Udaipur for Udaipur tour packages or Udaipur Sightseeing packages at affordable prices.
Experiencing Udaipur with Udaipur taxi is all about reliving royalty and appreciating the city’s man-made beauty. The most sophisticatedly designed palaces, havelis , buzzing streets, and beautiful lakes.The most appropriate mode of travel is by taking a car rental in Udaipur as its very flexible, fast and time saving. Rent a car in Udaipur for a worry free, awesome trip and to spend quality time with your family while going around your favourite places .Our customers get most cost effective fares and also a lot of options to choose a car on rent in Udaipur through http://www.udaipurtaxi.co.in/
Monsoon Sightseeing Places in Udaipur
- Jag Mandir : It is an excellent place to visit on Udaipur tour Jagmandir is an impressive set of structures with the central building being called Jagmandir, which can be recognized by the marble-made elephants positioned outside.
- Lake Fatehsagar : The charm of Udaipur is incomplete without FatehSagar Lake. Taking a boat ride on Lake Fatehsagar is indeed a must-do activity in the city if you are looking for some fun in the city. There are three islands in the lake out of which Nehru Park is the most famous.
- Ubeshwar Ji : This remote area is surrounded by widely spread green valleys of Aravali Mountains and seasonal rivers flowing alongside. It is the best destination to view the panoramic landscape.
- Mansapurna Karni Ropeway : A popular tourist attraction , Mansapurna Karni Ropeway. This cable car is installed between two mountains on the bank of Lake Pichola. Tourist admires the view as from here you can get the best view of Udaipur.
- Jaisamand Lake/Dhebar Lake : It is renowned as one of the largest artificial lakes in India. Jaisamand Lake. The dam on this lake is the major attraction as it is about 1202 feet in length, 116 feet in height and 70 feet in width at the bottom.
- Moti Magri : It is a hilltop that has the famous Maharana Pratap Memorial. The hill overlooks Lake Fatehsagar and also has one of the earliest palaces in Mewar called Moti Mahal. The height of the hill allows tourists to click some of the best pictures of the city.
- Monsoon Palace : The palace is perched upon a hill and from a distance looks like one of those castles from a fairy-tale. The palace is now famed for the sunset view. One can also visit the nearby Sajjangarh Wildlife sanctuary.
- Ambrai Ghat : Located on the bank of Lake Pichola, Ambrai Ghat is a wonderful place for photographers. City Palace and Lake Palace overlook this beautiful ghat, which means one gets an exclusive view of the two palaces from here. Ambrai Ghat often remains crowded with a large number of local couples coming here in the evening as the place is quite romantic. Sunset is the best time to be here as one can click the most beautiful pictures at that time
Udaipur Taxi Services is one of the best travel agency in India which is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
We have latest and brand new & complete range of Taxi Service in Udaipur for any destination like Udaipur to Ahmedabad, Udaipur to Jodhpur, Udaipur to Jaisalmer , Udaipur to New Delhi etc.
For Complete details about Udaipur taxi then you can contact us at:
Udaipur Taxi (http://www.udaipurtaxi.co.in/contact-us/)
Shop No. C/6,
Lower Ground Madhav Tower,
City Station Road,Udaipur-313001(Raj.)