Why a home loan is one of the financing options for you dream home

Posted by pradnya on July 13th, 2017



Have you found the home of your dreams but lack the funds to make it your own? Then there are number of financing options you can go for but a home loan is one of the best ways to do so. It helps you realize the dream of owning a home without the need to borrow from friends or family. This blog will give you 5 reasons why a home loan is one of the ways to finance your dream home and why you should totally go in for one.

You can get up to 90% of the property’s value as loan amount.

The prices of real estate have gone through the roof, owning a home through your own finances is becoming next to impossible. However, with a home loan you can up to 90% of the property’s value as your loan amount, leaving you with only 10% to pay upfront. This makes it easy to own your home.

Paying EMI is better than paying rent.

Your home loan EMI is like an investment and rent on the other hand is an expense; it’s like throwing your money away. With an EMI, you know that when the loan tenure is done, the land value would have appreciated significantly.

You can become a home owner at 30.

A home loan saves you from the long-term task of saving for your own home. You can take a home loan at 30 and own the home you dreams with ease.

Tax Benefits.

What makes a home loan one of best home financing options is that you can help you save taxes. Something you couldn’t do if you borrowed money from friends & family. You can avail tax deductions on both the principal repayment (up to Rs. 1 lakh) and the interest paid(up to Rs. 1.5 lakh), these deductions are available to all home loaners under section sections 24(b) & 80CCE of the Indian Income Tax Act respectively.

So if you’re looking for the best home financing options, consider a home loan as one of the best. All the best!


Related Articles

Why a home loan is one of the financing options for you dream
Have you found the home of your dreams but lack the funds to make it your own? Then there are number of financing options you can go for but a home loan is one of the best ways to do so. It helps you realize the dream of owning a home without the need to borrow from friends or family. This blog will give you 5 reasons why a home loan is one of the ways to ...

Steg fr steg instruktioner fr att f en mobiltelefon Reparer
Cell telefoner har visar sig vara mycket en del av våra liv. Vi tvinga en telefon så ofta som möjligt, oavsett om vi är slipning bort eller hemma. På off chans att telefonen slutar fungera, förvandlas det till ett skäl för en verklig oro. Det primära sak som du borde göra är att skicka det för re...

th-longueur ludique et floral appliqued robes de cocktail
Peter Copping a pris la relève en tant que concepteur créatif maintenant et son approche pragmatique doit être applaudi réellement. Il a offert un choix assez généreux et polyvalent de 25 pièces à choisir, allant de la plus classique à la plus courte, plus moderne et pratique regards. Il nous a m&...

Also See: Home Loan, Financing Options, Propertys Value, Home Financing, Loan, Home, Own

Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members

Link To Directory

Developed by Interfuse - Copyright 2010 - 2018 Uberant.com