The ways to be at world junior golf championship
Posted by Ainsleyaiken on July 27th, 2017
Are you making yourself prepared for the World junior golf championship? If you are then it is a must that you continue reading so that you can make yourself prepared in the best possible way for the championship. The championship is around the corner so let us look at the facts that will make you best prepared.
The facts that we should be aware of
There are various policies and regulations that you should be aware of. The facts are:
- Policy of wait list: If you wish to register at the Junior world golf championships you can do so easily by online means. The registration is done on a first come first serve basis. If it is seen that the event that you are trying to register is already full then a wait list is made and as spots become available you are introduced to the event.
- No show and no card: If you participate in one round and do not show up later or contact any official then it will be taken as that there is No Show by you. If you turn up in a tournament and for any other reason which is official you do not turn up in a scorecard then it will be recorded as No card.
- Pace of the play: In order to maintain the pace of the play there is a set time allocated for each hole. It must be ensured by you that you make yourself fit into that time slot. The time allocated will be announced at the beginning of the play and you need to follow that.
- Penalties that can be imposed: There are certain penalties which can be imposed upon if you break the rule. The penalty for first violation is a verbal warning, for the second one it will be a 1 stroke penalty, for the third, it is a 2 stroke penalty and if there are additional violations done by you then you will be disqualified. So be cautious and do not make any such violations.
- Registration: You can easily register yourself online. The registration can be done till one day before the tournament starts. The Tee times will be made available to you through online means few days before the tournament.
- Use of cell phone: There should not be any usage of a cell phone by you, your parents or even the spectator while the play is on.
If you wish to know more about World junior golf championship and enroll yourself then you should be at http://worldjrgolfchampionships.com/.Also See: World Junior, Junior Golf, Golf Championship, Yourself Prepared, Yourself, Championship, World
Drawing Made Easy
How To Draw People, Eyes, Hands, Faces And More With These Easy Video Tutorials Taught By A Pro ArtistLearn to Play The Guitar
Written for beginner guitarists by professional guitar teacher Anthony Pell is one of the best beginner guitar eBooks online.One Hour Dress
The One Hour Dress designed by Mary Brooks Picken in 1923Advertise Here