Top 5 Pay Per Click Search Engines Brings Targeted Traffic To Your Site
Posted by nick_niesen on November 1st, 2010
1. Google AdWords - Adwords is one of Google?s advertising services. AdWords is the largest and most popular of all the pay per click search engines. Google provides great tools to help advertisers, including Google Analytics which is integrated with AdWords to help you discover which keywords perform and which you should cut. Make sure that your Google Adwords ad has the right keywords so that you can drive you?re laser targeted traffic to your site. Using Google Adwords to help boost the drive to increase laser targeted traffic will prove to be very beneficial as many other companies can attest to. The benefits are high with the cost relatively justifiable.
2. Yahoo! Search Marketing ? Yahoo/Overture utilizes the same principle as Google?s Adwords. In fact, they are very similar to each other that they use keyword and keyword phrase searches and to determine which ads to show per search. When a person types in a keyword or keyword phrase to search for anything, the search engines gives out the results in a page. Then at the right side of the page, you will see selected ads that have paid for their ads to be viewed with certain keywords and keyword phrases searched. Yahoo! Search Marketing?s main product, Sponsored Search, provides sponsored listings in search results on the Web?s top portals and search engines, reaching over 80% of active Internet users. These include Yahoo! MSN, Excite, CNN, Altavista, Infospace, ESPN and many more. Yahoo! offers two sign-up plans, FastTrack and SelfServe. For $199 the FastTrack plan will provide you with expert research of your website and recommend effective search terms. If you want fast results and you?re willing to pay top dollar, Yahoo! Search Marketing is the place to advertise your site. It?s a well known site with a good reputation - a professional site with a great system and excellent traffic.
3. Microsoft AdCenter - Microsoft adCenter is the new player in the big league when it comes to pay per click search marketing, but it?s already making an impact. Microsoft adCenter offers a great range of features including the ability to target your ads to Live Search users who match your optimum target-market criteria. Signing up is quick and easy with a $5 sign-up fee. If you?re spending $30 a day in search advertising you can take advantage of QuickLaunch and have one of the Microsoft Media Specialists help you plan, create, execute, and analyze your first adCenter campaign.
4. MIVA - After two top pay per click search engines google Adwords and Yahoo Adcenter, you?re pretty much shooting in the dark. Miva pay per click search engine, which is probably one of the cheapest pay per click services around with decent traffic, doesn?t convert well at all. The truth is, you will make very few sales, if any at all, from Miva Pay Per Click Search Engine and the lesser known pay per click services. The reason is because most of your targeted traffic comes from the English speaking countries. MIVA pay per click search engine is a prevalent search engine which is extremely well known for it offers cheaper alternatives in terms of pricing for the distribution of the various vertical and contextual pay per click ads. It is to be noted in this case that in order to facilitate the transfer of vertical and contextually focused contents, MIVA pay per click search engine has devised two separate networks which are known as the MIVA Core Network and the MIVA Precision Network.
5. Enhance - A strong emerging PPC search engine with solid quality control. I?ve found their program to be an easy, effective way to purchase PPC (pay-per-click) advertising. An interesting feature available on Enhance, which is not available on Google, is a feature called ?LogoLink? where you can upload an 80×40 pixel image that?s no larger than 8KB in size. image will then be displayed alongside your PPC ad. AccuMatch system expands keywords to include plurals, misspellings, and (most importantly) simple phrases. Overall, I?m impressed with Enhance Interactive?s service and prices, which I?ve found to cost only 20%-30% what a Google click would cost for the same keywordTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com634,597 total articles and counting.