Opt-In Email and eZine Advertising still more effective than RSS, Blogs, and PPC!
Posted by nick_niesen on November 1st, 2010
When you factor in all the costs related to promoting via an Opt-In Email or Ezine campaign you are still getting the best return on your advertising dollar investment than using RSS, Blogs or PPC. The measurable results are significantly faster than RSS and Blogs and less expensive than using Pay Per Click marketing. Without a doubt, Email and Newsletter advertising campaigns are still two of the best tools available to promote your product or service.
Email Marketing Campaigns
1) CAN-SPAM COMPLIANT: Just about everyone receives hundreds of spam-related emails per week and that is the main reason a lot of legitimate businesses balk at using email marketing. But if you are a legitimate business you only need to do a few things to make your email marketing efforts legal.
2) USE OPT-IN EMAIL ADDRESSES ONLY: This is very important. Use only Opt-In email addresses for your marketing efforts. There are many legitimate email suppliers so you have a lot of options. And even using 100% Opt-In Email Addresses does not guarantee that you won't have a few people complaining. But if you purchase addresses that include the full name, IP and date stamp you have proof of the opt-in just in case it is needed.
Additional Tips For a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
1) USE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE: We like Broadc@st HTML Bulk Email Software (http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/mailwork/b.asp?id=1979) and GroupMail 5 (http://www.infacta.com/asp/common/groupmail.asp). Some of the suppliers listed below provide free email marketing software.
2) USE SPAM FILTER SOFTWARE: Don't let this software intimidate you. The software is easy to setup and use. It is a good idea to use spam filter software to filter out words or phrases that tend to get flagged by ISP spam filters. Some of the suppliers listed below provide free spam filtering software.
3) USE AUTORESPONDERS: Using an autoresponder will save you a lot of time and work. You can preload messages and assign specific criteria to when they should be sent. Some of the suppliers listed below provide free autoresponder software.
4) TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY ONLY: For best results send your email campaign from Tuesday to Thursday. These are the days that will obtain the most attention to your message. Monday is usually bad because people are planning their work-week and getting tasks out of the way quickly. Fridays are bad because most people are already planning their weekends.
5) COME TO THE POINT IMMEDIATELY: Don't write a book. Try to be as brief as possible and outline your key points in the first paragraph. If you word it right the reader will read on.
Here is a short list of companies that supply 100% Opt-In Email Addresses.
Email Leads For Less
Exact Sales Leads
Expedite Media Group's Email Marketing Services
GetResponse Power Leads
Red Clay Media
Tip Top Leads
VentureDirect List Services Group
Please take note that the information contained in this article was up to date at the time of writing and is subject to change at any time. Additionally, it is not the authors intent to recommend or guarantee products or services of the companies listed. We believe that they are all legitimate and provide good products and services but readers are always encouraged to do 'due diligence' prior to making a purchase.Also See: Email Marketing, Leads Http, Email Addresses, Suppliers Listed, Www, Software, Opt
How To Draw A Car Fast & Easy
Learn how to draw a car using our step by step tutorials. Sports cars, classic cars, imaginary cars - we will show you how to draw them like the pros.