10 Desi Sarees types that are worth buy for festivals 2017!
Posted by sureshbhosle on August 23rd, 2017
The initial seeding idea of sarees was designed in India. When the celebrations are in great pomp, even the wardrobe should be. When you wish to procreate your look like an ethnic diva, some of saree and its types are as follows:-
1) Taant:- The idea of taant sarees was derived from West Bengal. Generally they are being done up on the cotton fabric. The intricate color combination makes it worth buy thing.
2) Golden enticed border settu sarees:- The trend of this sarees derived from Kerala and slowly did spread like a wild fire. Earlier the thread work was done of Real gold and brides use to wear this sarees. Designer in contemporary times are using real like gold thread work in structuring of this sarees. The times have changed lot of things; you could even see lot of variation in colors and designs.
3) Kanjeeveram Silk sarees:- The previous history state that this style of sarees were worn by the royal families. A lot has changed in the weaving patterns, but one thing that remains unchanged is love for kanjeeveram Silk sarees. They do ornate heavy look so even the bride of today can wear kanjeeveram silk sarees. You could look your best with minimalistic efforts. The trend of this style of sarees was initially derived from Tamil Nadu.
4) Ikat print sarees:- Traditionally the name given for this saree was “Bomkai”. The art of this sarees first derived from Orissa. This sarees can be considerably worn in festivals.
5) Sambalpuri Sarees:- If you wish to have an everlasting collection then grabing sambalpuri sarees is worth buy thing. A different weaving technique with delicate approach makes this saree worth a wear.
6) Pathani sarees:-If you love the fabulous hand woven textured saree, then this style of sarees are worth a grab. The trend started from Aurangabad, Maharashtra and slowly it spread wide. These sarees are more sought option even if you looking to gift someone special. Reputed online stores do have vast range of collection to choose from.
7) Benarasi sarees:- The trend of Benarasi Sarees dates back from years. Sarees are known for intricate detailing and thread work. In the modern years a lot has been changed even in the styles and designs.
8) Chanderi Sarees:- The key feature of this sarees is that they are very light to wear and easy to maintain. Many of this sarees are they are even lighter than feather.
9) Phulkari work sarees:- The trend of this saree was seeded in Punjab and slowly the love, affection was huge in the fashion industry. Generally the designs in this form of sarees are flower shaped.
10) Chikankari work sarees:- The original art of this sarees was born in lucknow. Originally the work was done up on muslin cloth and slowly it wide spread at various places. Major inspired designs are flower shaped once.
About Mirraw.com:- When it comes to getting the perfect desi vibe, this online store has unlimited options at unbeatable prices.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsureshbhosle
Joined: August 23rd, 2017
Articles Posted: 46
More by this author