First, with refractories mainly in the following areas:
1) Refractory for converter
The current converter furnace cap, tapping port, before and after the large surface, the pool and the bottom are used magnesia carbon brick; trunnion and slag line parts using high-strength magnesia carbon brick.
Magnesia carbon refractory brick in the content of MgO is generally 70 ~ 75%, graphite content of 16 ~ 20%, bulk density of 2.8 ~ 2.9g / cm3, compressive strength of 25 ~ 30MPa.
High-strength magnesia carbon brick, the composition with magnesia carbon brick, but the pressure strength of 30 ~ 42MPa.
2) refractory for electric furnace
Electric furnace furnace bottom, furnace slopes and melting pond for the overall blistering of magnesia, or the use of magnesia carbon brick and tar asphalt combined with magnesia bricks; hot and slag line area, the use of high quality magnesia brick; furnace door on both sides and tapping El For the magnesia brick, chrome magnesia brick; electric furnace lid for the high alumina brick or high alumina brick.
3) refractory material for ultra high power electric furnace
Ultra-high-power electric furnace permanent lining of magnesite, the furnace side of the column for the magnesia-chrome brick, slag line for the magnesia, hot area for the magnesia carbon brick, furnace wall for the magnesia carbon brick, eccentric bottom and molten pool for the magnesia brick Steel mouth for the magnesia carbon brick, electric furnace lid for the high alumina brick, steel hole filler for the high-iron dolomite filler.
4) refractory for flat furnace
Second, from the work of a variety of steel-making furnace can be seen, the refractory suppliers working environment is very bad, so no matter what the use of refractories, must have the following properties:
(1) high temperature, with a high refractoriness.
(2) high temperature molten steel and slag erosion and erosion.
(3) steel-making furnace for intermittent operation, requiring refractory materials has good thermal shock resistance and anti-peeling.
(4) has a high mechanical strength, can withstand the furnace tilting and loading the impact of the charge without damage.
More refractory material: