1. Standing 828 meters high, the very famous BurjKhalifa must be present in any of the Dubai tour packages. It is the tallest man made moment in the world till now. The scenic view of this architecture is further intensified by winding walkways, gardens and Dubai fountain.
2. For the people fond of shopping, Dubai mall is the must visit place here. Unlike other malls, it has a huge ice-skating rink, cinema complex and gaming zone. The options for shipping and eating are endless in this mall where live music and fashion shows are also conducted in the months of Jan and Feb.
3. If you want to explore the fauna of this gorgeous place, then Desert safari Dubai is another important activity to include in your to-do list. In this safari, you can experience Shark safari at Atlantis Palm Jumeirah, sandboard session, camel ride and other types of thrilling entertainments.
4. Not to forget the Dubai creek, this separates two towns- Deira and But Dubai. It can be visited either through tourist cruise boats or by taking an abra. Mostly, people prefer the former option to experience the Dhow cruise dinner Dubai known for its lavish meals.
5. For digging into the history of Dubai, you can visit its excellent museum. It is situated in Al-Fahidi fort designed with coral blocks, wooden poles, mud and plaster. It has a rustic look to give visitors an all new experience. Its left side has a beautiful of Emirates musical instruments while on the left side of the hall you will find a collection of weaponry.
Likewise, there are many more exciting features of Dubai that can leave you spellbound. For instance, its underwater zoo is one of its kinds. You can also go for Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort. Also, there is Ferrari world which is again the world's biggest theme park for the adventure seekers. If you are traveling with children, then you can visit Kid Zania which is exclusively designed to keep young ones engaged in role-play of firemen, doctor, journalist etc.
Thus, you can see there is something interesting waiting to be explored by people of all age groups in this city of amusements.