Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Optic neuropathy is an inherited form of vision loss. Symptoms include eye pain or discomfort, numbness, tingling and clouding of vision. Predisposing factors include age, tobacco smoke, alcohol, cancer treating drugs, stress related chemicals, some antibiotics and cyanogens.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=294808
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Optic Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology)
Browse Full Table of Contents and Report Description @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/optic-neuropathy-pipeline-review-h2-2017/
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Optic Neuropathy – Overview
Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Optic Neuropathy – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
BioAxone BioSciences Inc
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc
Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
Regenera Pharma Ltd
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Optic Neuropathy – Drug Profiles
aflibercept – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
BA-240 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
Reports Monitor (ReportsMonitor.com) is a platform to meet the market research and business intelligence requirements. Our aim is to change the dynamics of the Market Research industry by providing quality intelligence backed by data. Your requirement for market forecasting is fulfilled by our exclusive quantitative and analytics driven intelligence. We have a vast collection of reports, covering maximum industries worldwide. Our process is meticulously planned and executed in order to use maximum resources and explore the market for getting genuine insights. Decision makers can now rely on our distinct data gathering methods to get factual market forecasting and detailed analysis.