India Spreads Market ? Industry Size, Share, Analysis, Trend & Forecast 2012-202
Posted by Sophia Jones on September 6th, 2017
India spreads market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 16%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of increasing demand for convenience food and innovative food items. Moreover, the boost in demand for spreads can be attributed to changing breakfast patterns, rising demand for packaged food and expanding middle class in the country. All the above stated factors along with accelerating demand for innovation in terms of tasty and healthy spreads in India are anticipated to positively impact the market over the course of next five years.
Please continue to read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-16375/spreads-india1.html
According to “India Spreads Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", India spreads market is controlled by these major players, namely Hindustan Unilever Limited, Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd., Dabur India Limited, Ferrero India, Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd., Agro Tech Foods Limited, Britannia Industries, Cremica Food Industries Ltd., Mala’s Fruits, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., and Patanjali Ayurved Limited. “India Spreads Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", discusses the following aspects of spreads market in India:
• India Spreads Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Sweet Spreads, Jams, Savory Spreads and Other Spreads), By Point of Sale (Online Retail, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Department stores and Others), By End User (Food Services, Food Processing, Individuals)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India Spreads Market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, spreads manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with spreads manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorSophia Jones
Joined: August 22nd, 2017
Articles Posted: 752
More by this author