What is a Virtual Data Room- VDR?
Posted by nabeelshaukat on November 14th, 2010
Virtual Data Rooms VDRs, also known as deal rooms or data sites, are online storehouses. In other words repositories for electronic information of any kind. Their purpose is to provide authorised users access to sensitive documentation over the Internet in a highly secure environment.
In several cases, VDRs are used to initiate the due diligence process during a loan syndication, important accounting, legal, and real estate transactions. Virtual Data Rooms are cost effective, secure, and highly efficient and effective: the main reason why VDRs have replaced the conventional physical data rooms.
KAP - Virtual Data Rooms (KAP-VDR)
KAP Virtual Data Rooms – KAP-VDR, uses Adobe Lifecycle which permits your documents to be posted to the portal in a prearranged way. Invited and authorized Bid-Buy teams can access the specified VDR from anywhere around the world. They can easily access specified documents in a trouble-free, protected and secure environment. KAP-VDRs are entirely auditable, providing the Deal-team with specific information of the users of the VDR. Today, leading banks, merchant banks, private banks, acquisition and merger teams, and accountants use KAP Virtual Data Rooms.
Benefits of KAP Virtual Data Rooms (KAP-VDR)
Many existing VDR solutions are expensive, costly to set up, hard to learn, and many have maintenance issues. KAP-VDR solution provides you with incredible core benefits. It promises you to save your money, reduce overheads, and resolve maintenance issues. The following lists the unique benefits of KAP-VDR:
• KAP-VDR solution is easy to set up, have no maintenance issues, easily adjustable, and requires no participation from your IT department(s).
• KAP–VDR is an on demand hosted service; you can access it using any web browser.
• KAP-VDR opens up worldwide markets for conquest, M&A, and property contracts compared with face-to-face and hardcopy document dealings.
• You can access KAP–VDR 24/7, from any web browser.
• It helps to increase your business transactions owing to enhanced accessibility.
• It helps to speed up the due diligence and involvement of bidders.
• KAP – Virtual Data Room provides your information the industry leading document security, no one can download or take away any information from the VDR without being given permission.
• Only after an authentication and permission, one can view your important information.
• KAP – VDR can be accessed from anywhere instantly, making the due diligence process noticeably faster.
• Because of KAP – VDR’s ease of access, these rooms attract more bidder involvement which can lead to higher deal prices.
• Have unlimited data rooms.
• KAP- VDR has unlimited logins for bidders
• Dynamic watermarking when you view or print your files.
• Provides administrative reports with full audit of all uploaded files, downloaded files, and bidders’ logins.
• Provides you with tracking and alerts facility that confirms whether your client has reviewed the files or not.
• You can co-brand with your company’s logo.
• GlobalKAP provides you KAP – VDR solutions with Adobe LiveCycle which permits you to construct and organize access, and interact faultlessly with the documentation.
• Adobe Lifecycle also allows a company to capture data and increase efficiency across the entire scope of the business.
To find out more visit www.globalkap.com