some great Things to Do With the Kids
Posted by riyadhassan on October 3rd, 2017
During school holidays or on the weekends the kids will be looking for fun and interesting things to do.
Together with other Australian Mums we have compiled a list great activities and things to do with the kids. Have a look today!
1. Meet with friends at a park and play with the kids on the playground. Push them on the swings or catch them on the slides.
2. Go to a local cycle way/bike track and go rollerblading. A great way to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the sunshine and exercise.
3. Go ice-skating - rug up in your warm clothes and head to the closest ice-rink.
4. Have a movie afternoon - great for a rainy day. Rent a couple of good kids movies, make some popcorn and snuggle up with blankets and enjoy the movies.
5. Cook some special treats or family favorites like Gingerbread men.
6. Go to an indoor play centre (if the weather\\\'s not great outside). Let the kids try out the playground and you can have a coffee with a friend.check out classroom rewards for kids.
7. Try Tenpin Bowling - make sure the bumper bars are up for the littlies.
8. Explore your local wildlife park or the zoo to see all the animals, birds and reptiles.
9. Grab your bike helmets and go for a bike ride.
10. Organize a Kid Swap with friends who work. Your kids get to have their friends over for the day to play, and their are lots more participants for games.
11. Browse through your local museum, great to show the kids how things use to be.
12. Try Horse-riding lots of riding centers provide lessons or short rides for younger children.
13. Visit a farm and see all the farm animals, you maybe be able to feed and pat some of the tamer ones.
14. Take a Day trips to a historic towns or a local attractions. Sometimes we never visit the attractions in our local area.
15. Spend the Day at the beach go for a walk and play some games, take the Frisbee.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorriyadhassan
Joined: October 3rd, 2017
Articles Posted: 303
More by this author