Tips and Cues on Writing an Article and Publishing It with Science Publishers
Posted by novapublishers on October 25th, 2017
Publishing your work as a scientist, scholar, researcher, or academic should be motivated by something higher than advancing your career or getting your work noticed. The best published works are those that are inspired by adding to the general body of human knowledge, and helping humanity gain a deeper understanding of nature and the universe. Publishing your work is also the best way to encourage other researchers and academics to build upon what you have started.
Getting your work published can be an intimidating prospect, especially when it is your funding, promotion, or career development that is on the line. Good research deserves publication and attention from other scientists and the general public. Fortunately for today’s career researchers, publishing houses like Nova Science Publishers open up numerous doors of opportunity for their work to get published and distributed through the right channels. This said, getting published by prominent houses like Nova Science Publishers requires quality work. If you want your research picked up by the right science publications, here are some useful insights to consider as you turn your research into an informative published paper or article:
About the Authors:
NOVA’s authors and editors come from a variety of academic backgrounds from around the world and from nearly every top University, including:
• Harvard Medical School (Pioneer of the Homocysteine Theory)
• John Hopkins University (Synthetic Biology: Emerging Technologies, Perspectives and Challenges
• University of Oxford (Linoleic Acids: Sources, Biochemical Properties and Effects
• University of Cambridge (Exposure Therapy: New Developments)
• Stanford University: Neuroanatomy, Functions and Clinical Disorders
• Columbia University (Anorexia Nervosa: Symptoms, Treatment and Neurobiology)
• Yale University (Barack Obama: The Fulfillment of an American Dream)
• University of Amsterdam (Ethnicity: Theories, International Perspectives and Challenges)Also See: Science Publishers, Nova Science, Work Published, Message Across, Work, University, PublishedTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com518,833 total articles and counting.