The speedily increasing healthcare department in India and also in the world has resulted in a large demand for trained professionals in the medical field. So, students mainly prefer the medical education at abroad for better professional opportunity. MBBS abroad for Indian students is fruitful for career prospects.
Over the next couple of decades, several Lifestyle diseases like diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases are likely to keep peddling us. To prevent this, there is a rising demand for medical care. India is considered to become an active nucleus country for medical innovation & scientific advancement in the coming years.
Industry and Trends facts:
- The Indian healthcare industry is expected at billion & is slated to rise to billion by 2013.
- To meet the increasing demand for healthcare professionals in India and abroad, Only India is likely to require at least 7 million more medical professionalizes.
- On the other hand, medical professionals will require serving the medical requirement of 1.2 billion by 2015.
- In India, 180 recognized medical colleges produce approx 27,000 medical graduates every year. About 24,000 doctors are registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) into the practice in every year.
- Even by a small estimate, the country lags behind 0.2 million doctors & 0.5 million nurses currently. This estimation doesn’t include paramedical & administrative personnel.
- Apart from the need for doctors & the expected growth of the medical industry, India lacks well-equipped training facilities even today.
- There is also lack of necessary standardization and regulation in the profession. In resultant, over 90 percent of healthcare center being serviced by the unorganized sector.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com696,830 total articles and counting.